AllStaff Technical Solutions

1. Excellent Company!!

Former Employee - PC Tech in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - PC Tech in Louisville, KY

I worked at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been an employee of AllStaff for about 4 ½ years. They have been a wonderful company to work for. They have always been quick to answer any questions or provide me with any help I've needed. They communicate with their employees often whether it’s to inform you of changes, or just to see how your job or day is going. AllStaff is one of the only companies I have worked for that I felt they truly cared about me as an employee and as a person. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and have nothing but good things to say. It has truly been a pleasure working for them.

Cons

During my time with AllStaff I can think of nothing bad to say.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to offer management. They seem very organized, communicate effectively, and are courteous to their employees.

2. New to AllStaff Technical Solutions

Current Employee - Desktop PC Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Desktop PC Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time

Pros

I started working with AllStaff a couple months ago due a contract change. It was a very smooth transition. My recruiter has checked in with me bi-weekly at the minimum. I can email the President of the company and get a same day response. They have Excellent Health Benefits, a few of the prescriptions I have picked didn't cost a dime! There were at least 4 people helping with my transition from the previous contract. All four made sure I had every bit of information I needed. They even honored my accrued leave and left it the same, even though they didn't have to.

Cons

I wouldn't call this a downside. They withhold 2 weeks. They are a sub-contractor for another firm, and that firm withholds 2 weeks, so it's just a trickle down effect.

3. Good Career Start

Current Employee - I T Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - I T Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Interview process/phone converstaions Paid Weekly and on always paid on time Benefits package is nice Any questions asked are always answered quickly Easy to reach and communicate with

Cons

Medical Coverage is expensive, but thats not really due to the company.

Advice to Management

Doing a good job.

Overall Excellence

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Mobile, AL

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The application process, which was extensive, was broken down into sequential steps, and the company had someone ready to talk me through the process if I needed any answers; the instructions provided were clear and concise, and my questions never waited more than a few hours for answers. After beginning employment, my benefits were clearly explained to me, and the package is very competitive. When an opportunity for a promotion arose at my location, AllStaff submitted my resume and application and communicated with me through the entire process. The level of communication between AllStaff Management and the employees has been exemplary. Any change or requirement has been explained completely. Most importantly, when the management has said that they are available to answer any questions, they always have been available. I would be very pleased to recommend AllStaff to my friends and colleagues.

Cons

It's a really small thing, but if there was anything I'd like different, it would be the ability to manage my time off. I would rather take unpaid time off in increments of an hour or a few hours than to have to use my paid time off. I understand why it is the way it is, but if there was a way to do it differently, I would rather use unpaid time for small things like doctors appointments, and save the paid time off for sick time or vacation time.

Advice to Management

Many of us have to keep up our Continuing Education for CompTIA, and it can be difficult to find providers for that training that offer low-cost or no-cost approved events. It would be great if AllStaff could find some partners for that.

Great Company and

Pros

As a major gov agency contractor I have worked for several contractors over the past few years. AllStaff is by far the best contractor I have worked for. Their communication, courtesy and sense of urgency to help their employees is exemplirary. Traveling to several remote sites, for my current position, I never have to worry about the loss of communication with AllStaff. The staff contacts me either via phone or email with up to date information. AllStaff Technical Solutions honestly cares for their employees.

Cons

I am happy to say there are no Cons with AllStaff Technical Solutions.

7. Great place to work with an easily accessible upper management group

Former Employee - Information Assurance Technician in Rock Island, IL
    Former Employee - Information Assurance Technician in Rock Island, IL

I worked at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is very easy to access the management group and human resources. Any issues that I had were taken care of very quickly. The company offered great incentives for performance and I received bonuses often. I also received a yearly raise. The company was well managed for a small, remote group. AllStaff gave me an opportunity to get my foot into the door working in an environment that helped launch my career.

Cons

No cons concerning AllStaff. The only issues I ran into were with being a sub-contractor and not always getting what the "direct" contractors were getting. The lead contractor that I worked for let me know on a few occasions that I was much easier to terminate than his direct employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up with new methods of communications that were being implemented earlier this year. I enjoyed the newsletter and being able to hear about what some of the other employees in the organization were doing. Keep up the performance incentives, I always felt line something big was around the corner and I was usually right.

8. This organization does an excellent job of encouraging both professional & personal growth.

Former Employee - PC Tech in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - PC Tech in Tulsa, OK

I worked at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Allstaff offers health insurance benefits and reimbursement for education and CPE expenses.

Cons

I did not encounter any Cons the 2 1/2 years I worked for AllStaff.

Advice to Management

I feel Management is doing a good job and I have not advice.

9. my time at allstaff

Former Employee - Output Device Technician in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Output Device Technician in Louisville, KY

I worked at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

they are really good at keeping you informed on all pertinent matters and whenever you have questions they are quick to answer. It has been a pleasure to work with and for them for the past three years

Cons

I have found nothing that I could even remotely complain about

Advice to Management

keep it up

Great company. Working for them has been very pleasurable

Current Employee - PC Technician in Vicksburg, MS
    Current Employee - PC Technician in Vicksburg, MS

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has been nothing but courteous, nice, and open to its employees. They do interact often with the employees and give their employees a voice (whether to discuss benefits or their open door policy.

Cons

contracting company, so I worry about job security.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It is nice to feel like we as employees matter.

11. Consummate Professionals

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Memphis, TN

I worked at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The AllStaff team was always there for me while I was on contract. They promptly took care of any issues and assisted me through my transitions between contracts. They were always only a phone call away and were extremely responsive to the our needs. They ensured that the contract had qualified and professional workers while at the same time making sure those workers were taken care of properly.

Cons

There were no issues while I was working for AllStaff Technical Solutions.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing!

RSS Feed </> Embed