AllStaff Technical Solutions

Updated August 7, 2014
Updated August 7, 2014

4.6

Devorah Katz

Great company and full of professionals!!

Current Employee - PC Tech  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - PC Tech in Sacramento, CA

Pros

AllStaff is well organized and have a management that actually care about you as an employee. Not very often that you can communicate with the President of the company directly by phone call or direct email traffic. The staff of the company are always professional and follow through with their words. Janet is one individual in particular that exemplify the definition of professionalism. Regardless of the level of the issue you're having, they are always there with full interest of helping you. I have only been with the company for a little over a year but can honestly say that the company's value and mission align with what I consider to be the key for success.

Cons

During the time I have work for them, I do not have any negative thoughts or experience.

Great place to work with an easily accessible upper management group

Former Employee - Information Assurance Technician  in  Rock Island, IL
    Former Employee - Information Assurance Technician in Rock Island, IL

Pros

It is very easy to access the management group and human resources. Any issues that I had were taken care of very quickly. The company offered great incentives for performance and I received bonuses often. I also received a yearly raise. The company was well managed for a small, remote group. AllStaff gave me an opportunity to get my foot into the door working in an environment that helped launch my career.

Cons

No cons concerning AllStaff. The only issues I ran into were with being a sub-contractor and not always getting what the "direct" contractors were getting. The lead contractor that I worked for let me know on a few occasions that I was much easier to terminate than his direct employees.

Keep up with new methods of communications that were being implemented earlier this year. I enjoyed the newsletter and being able to hear about what some of the other employees in the organization were doing. Keep up the performance incentives, I always felt line something big was around the corner and I was usually right.

My first experience working for a government contractor, and it was great!

Former Employee - ObjectStar Developer  in  Slidell, LA
    Former Employee - ObjectStar Developer in Slidell, LA

Pros

I have worked as a contractor through many agencies. It was a first for me to be eligible for PTO, holiday pay, and benefits. I always felt that I could rely on the office staff for all my needs. In fact, one of my flights home was delayed at departure with a very tight connection time, and I knew I would miss it. One call to the office from the plane while waiting for departure, and I had a new flight connection, which ended up being the last flight available for that day. Quick action by the office staff got me home that same day, rather than spending the night in my connection airport. Good on ya!

Cons

I did not encounter any cons working for AllStaff.

Keep up the good work.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I love working for them. They are one of the best that I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Output Device Technician  in  Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Output Device Technician in Norfolk, VA

Pros

As a contractor, I worked on a government contract and it was the best job that I ever worked on. I wouldn't trade it for nothing. I had fun and I learned more than I thought I would learn.

Cons

I was given projects to do but once I completed the projects, I would have to request work to do but did not receive a lot of it.

Communicate with the contractors more often.

This organization does an excellent job of encouraging both professional & personal growth.

Former Employee - PC Tech  in  Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - PC Tech in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Allstaff offers health insurance benefits and reimbursement for education and CPE expenses.

Cons

I did not encounter any Cons the 2 1/2 years I worked for AllStaff.

I feel Management is doing a good job and I have not advice.

my time at allstaff

Former Employee - Output Device Technician  in  Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Output Device Technician in Louisville, KY

Pros

they are really good at keeping you informed on all pertinent matters and whenever you have questions they are quick to answer. It has been a pleasure to work with and for them for the past three years

Cons

I have found nothing that I could even remotely complain about

keep it up

Great company. Working for them has been very pleasurable

Current Employee - PC Technician  in  Vicksburg, MS
    Current Employee - PC Technician in Vicksburg, MS

Pros

This company has been nothing but courteous, nice, and open to its employees. They do interact often with the employees and give their employees a voice (whether to discuss benefits or their open door policy.

Cons

contracting company, so I worry about job security.

Keep doing what you are doing. It is nice to feel like we as employees matter.

A great company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD

Pros

AllStaff is an excellent company to work for, the compensation was very competitive and the staff truly cared and placed you in a career not just a job. They offered training and programs to help those interested to take advantage of. I was placed on two different assignments with AllStaff and both assignments were very exceptional experiences, AllStaff went over and beyond to assist me in every way they could. I have made and remain friends with several other professionals who were placed into their career with AllStaff and it is always positive conversations with great experiences. I would definitely recommend this company to work for.

Cons

I can honestly say I have not personally experienced anything unfavorable with AllStaff

Consummate Professionals

Former Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Memphis, TN

Pros

The AllStaff team was always there for me while I was on contract. They promptly took care of any issues and assisted me through my transitions between contracts. They were always only a phone call away and were extremely responsive to the our needs. They ensured that the contract had qualified and professional workers while at the same time making sure those workers were taken care of properly.

Cons

There were no issues while I was working for AllStaff Technical Solutions.

Please keep doing what you are doing!

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Vicksburg, MS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vicksburg, MS

Pros

They are a very caring company, and look out for their employees best interest. The fact that they are small, but not too small, means that when I needed help, there was always someone to turn to and get a quick answer. Salary and benefits were great. Definitely one of the best companies where I have worked.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Worked for AllStaff Technical Solutions? Contribute to the Community!