Allcare Dental

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

David Pennington

Worked above and beyond expectations but was not recognized for at all after 3 years of employment.

Dental Assistant (Former Employee) Green Bay, WI

ProsSome of the best reasons were the great teamwork relationships that I have ever experienced at a professional office of this kind. Everyone there was absolutely wonderful to work with and took pride in the work that we did as a whole for our patients satisifaction. I can only hope that I will be able to find another place like that to work at again...Management at the corporate office was not very dissatifying but our office in Green Bay, Wi was in my opinion had the most wonderful people I have ever had the opportunity to work amongst!!!! I love you guys!!!

ConsVery hard to advance in position. Main focus was make money no matter the cost...At the end it destroyed the company and ended up closing many offices nationwide due to poor management from the big people of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees..More likely to retain good workers by recognizing their hard work and contributions to the company!

NEVER work here.

Patient Care Representative (Former Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsThe people working internally were really nice and the assistants were really helpful. It is not the toughest job in the world to do either.

ConsAllcare Dental and Dentures practices immoral and unethical work for their employees and patients. The management is the worst I have ever been put through. Never once was their positive reinforcement for a job well done and minimal communication was executed between peers. On top of being shoved into a position with zero training, management would get very angry and audibly sigh when being asked how to perform a task properly. Patients screaming obscenities to your face was also a normal part of the day. The company did many things to try to squeeze as much money out of the patients as possible, for there were perks for management.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice not to take all your frustrations out on someone trying to do a task correctly. It would also be wise to use positive reinforcement to the people around you trying to make things run as smoothly as possible. And when dealing with upset patients don't give them attitude like a 14 year old would to a parent, it's embarrassing to have worked for and represented this company, for it does not match up with my personal candor or moral standing.

Not a good work environment

Dental Assistant (Former Employee) Mansfield, OH

ProsThe good thing about Allcare is that it pays well starting out. It often tends to be really busy so you will get a lot of experience working with different types of patients. When you are busy you will get a lot of over time.

ConsOne thing that I really hated about working at Allcare was that the people are very unprofessional. Not only do they treat every patient as a number but they also do not follow all safty proceedures the way that they should. The employees tend to be very unorganized so you will often spend time searching for things that were misplaced. Overall... not a good place to work or be worked on!

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on whats best for the patients not your checks!

Worked for Allcare Dental? Contribute to the Community!