Allegra Network

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Carl Gerhardt

Great Experience over the very first years of the locally owned company.

Director (Former Employee) Plymouth, MI

ProsGood company structure, solid workforce retention is very low. Employees stay a very long time. Employees are great to work with.

ConsPeople in leadership positions should not be in those positions. Weak leadership, no personal growth, no promotions. Unless you know someone, you are not considered important, but management expects you do of the job of 3 people, with no appreciation.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook outside the box.

Very difficult people to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsOwner is out of the office often. The place was much more at ease with him gone. Work hours were good, they would work with your schedule

ConsOwner treats you like you are stupid. Very condescending. Owners have a hard time working with people. It can be very difficult to get an answer to a tough question.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire someone to do your sales. You are not a people person, hire someone to be the face of the company.

Be very cautious; these are small locations prone to favoritism and poor management.

Withheld. (Current Employee) Okemos, MI

ProsAllegra Print and Imaging of Okemos had really no redeeming qualities.

ConsThe owner will pay you less than you're worth unless you're the Sales Manager or his idolized Sales Representative. He will ignore your personal development after promising everything that sounds reasonable in the interview. He refuse to give raises unless you are one of his favorites or an attractive woman.

Allegra is a franchise system, however. While I feel the dynamics may be somewhat systemic, I cannot be sure. While this is for a specific Allegra location in Okemos, MI, BE CAREFUL in considering ANY Allegra Print and Imaging location.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a franchise, enact a strict guideline on employee's rights and benefits. Insist that Owners/Managers are routinely retrained on positive employer/employee relationship building.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Behind The Technology Curve At A Critcal Time

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsAllowed autonomy and decision making to properly service the client

ConsWell behind the technology curve in a extremely competetive industry that is in a state of decline and consolidation.

Advice to Senior Managementrebuild Senior Mangement responsible for technology initiatives

Worked for Allegra Network? Contribute to the Community!