Alliance Air

Alliance Air Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Robert L. Jones Jr.

worst experience the one can have

P S (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsI don't know why i am working here

Conseverything is at downside only

Advice to Senior Managementshould take care for their employees!

Professional Cul-de-Sac

Office (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThis is not a very hard place to get hired, especially if you know someone who works here. Although uniforms are encouraged, attire is generally casual.Good place to learn basic MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word), especially for those with a weak grasp of written English.

ConsBenefits have been dramatically eroded over the years. This began with a 20% pay-cut a few years ago (announced on Christmas Eve, no less) which was never given back after the company regained profitability. This had the effect of decimating all pay increases I had earned up to that point; after nearly a decade of service, sacrificed weekends, and going the extra mile when a situation arises, I'm actually earning less than when I started here when adjusted for inflation. Also, all personal and sick days have been eliminated; this time is now deducted from earned vacation time. This has lead to people coming into work when they should be at home, bringing and sharing their illnesses with everyone else...

Speaking of illness, this is a great place to work if you enjoy upper-respiratory infections. Everything here is coated in a layer of asbestos-laden forklift brake dust, both out in the warehouse and inside of the office... so much so, that when things are hanged on the walls, it leaves a dingy shadow around the edge when the item is removed. Hello, mesothelioma!!

Management is purely reactive. Instead of being actively involved with the day to day operations of our various accounts, they only show an interest or get involved when something goes wrong; then it's time to pretend that we're all on the same team... until they throw one of us under the bus, that is.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen citing financial hardship as a reason for not compensating employees with a living wage, perhaps it might not be such a good idea to flaunt your success/status symbols quite so flagrantly. Dangling the carrot of reward only works for so long before credibility is lost; eliminating any and all incentive to excel results in mediocrity and distrust.

Terrible Company To Work For

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt's honestly not that hard to get hired by Alliance. There's some opportunity to get your hands on different aspects of the operation.

ConsThe pay is terrible and every position comes with a high amount of stress. Extra efforts are expected, but never compensated for and even the best of employees are exploited. Since the company docked salaries by 20 percent and cut benefits, there's almost no reason to take this position if you have any other options available to you.

Worked for Alliance Air? Contribute to the Community!