Alliance Building Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alliance Building Services CEO Gary M. Green

Gary M. Green

A fantastic place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe management is very helpful and understanding. I am always given work that is fulfilling and aides in my growth within the company. There is a consistent sense of enjoyment in the company.

ConsSometimes the work is a bit tedious and during times of stressful hiring or termination it can get quite chaotic.

One

Biohazard Janitor (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsWorking for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

ConsCompensation, treatment, benefits and over all treatment of employees

Advice to Senior ManagementCarry out their promise for benefits

So much potential... complete let down

FQM (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsSome really cool accounts in NYC and Queens. Benefits package, dental and reimbursement

ConsThey have no idea what some accounts are doing, available, contracted. Its like a Abbot and Costello skit some days. The cleaners do whatever they want... union, overtime and job security that few people could dream of. The off sites are best. Find a building and hide there. The main office is super slow for everything. I mean, everything. Now its all electronic leashes. Too much paperwork to make the wrong people liable for situations they cannot control. Its really funny. If you get a job here, avoid the main office at all costs. Politics and inept people abound

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring cleaners as upper management. If your an executive, a college degree should be part of your education history. Not who you grew up with. A lot of potential and trying to fix it all by using the wrong techniques and placing the wrong people in a integral positions. Tick, tock....

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stable Job, Low Pay

Pros-High opportunity to get at least 24 hours of work every week
    -1 week paid vacation after 1 year working
    -Stable job in a successful company

ConsStarting hourly wage is low
    Limited opportunity for advancement
    Favoratism practiced by some building managers
    Too much micromanagement
    Union dues but little benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to take the concerns and complaints of employees seriously and to address them in a timely manner. Treat your employees with respect and pay them well and they will be motivated and loyal to the company.

Worked for Alliance Building Services? Contribute to the Community!