Alliance Residential

Amazing

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, is amazing and really enjoy working at Alliance.

Cons

The company is Great and have a Great time, and hope to move up the ladder.

Keep up the hard work

Service Manager Or Lead Maintenance

Current Employee - Service Manager  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Service Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

grooup in a good company

Cons

better oportunity for every one how wans to work with yhis company

be cesesfull working withthis company

Great place to work,,, a compnay on the move!!!

Current Employee - Regional Performance Director  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Performance Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits...conginal atmosphere...and to know you're working for a compnay that is taking the lead in so many areas!!

Cons

Nothing other than my commute....but even that doesn't matter since I'm going to a job I love!!!

I have been with the company for the past year and have loved every minute of it!! I am new to the property management industry, yet I have never felt more welcome in a job as I have felt with Alliance. My particular position has a great deal of autonomy and it feels great to be able to conduct my business without being micro-managed. Instead, I feel respected and encouraged to share with my team and, in-turn, be acknowledged for my efforts. My observations of Alliance are that if you work really hard, you will succeed in the company. I see upward mobility all of the time, from technicians to supervisors and managers to regionals and beyond. I think the company loves to promote from within when they see outstanding performance. The benefits are great and the congenial atmosphere at the workplace can’t be beat. Overall, I would recommend this company to my friends, family and anyone I come into contact with!!!

The only thing I might tell the management is....keep up the good work!!!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A company that invests in its people.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alliance provides ample and continuous training to employees to help them succeed in whatever position they hold. There are a lot of employees who have been with the company for over 20 years and have held many different positions in different departments. That says a lot about the company culture and wanting to hold on to your employees and see them grow.

Cons

There can be so much training and so many program rollouts, at times it can be a lot to get through and retain.

Keep up all the extra employee-appreciation programs and events. It adds a lot to the positive morale.

Great people great experiance!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Alliance Residential

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, great people, but it does all depend on who you are working with, great support system and they encourage you to get to know co workers at sister properties.

Cons

workload can be much at times, our office seems to be short handed quite often but we have a strong team and have always gotten thru it and shined.

Staffing could use some work but other than that I love working for alliance and plan on enjoying it for a lont ime to come. Promotions are given to those who earn them, I am sure some peolpe got them because of other reasons, however those who actually earned their position will shine.

Great place to learn and grow professionally!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Alliance Residential

Pros

Alliance is made up of a great team of people with many different kinds of backgrounds. They appreciate new ideas and respect all the Associates.

Cons

You are in control of your destiny. If you find a downside there is a great team available to help make it better.

Thank you!

Many part but one company

Former Employee - Property Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Property Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice people, good hours, nice parties,

Cons

Some departments are swamped like mine.

no advice at this time.

Great Company and Team

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Lewisville, TX
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Lewisville, TX

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management teams are extremely thorough in developing their staff to be high producers while maintaining an work friendly atmosphere. I would say that the company seeks to go beyond the status quo to differentiate themselves from other management companies and have been successful with their tactics.

Cons

It can get extremely hectic so long hours are extremely common. Because of this it can seem that you may be under appreciated at times due to the management having heavy loads as well. Changes withing the company do take some time to get use to, but they try to help as much as they can. Constantly moving from property to property in a short time period. Overall a great company.

Great company to work for with great training tools and room for growth.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time

Pros

Great bonus potential, positive recognition for performance, growth opportunity, training, great motivational contest, and open door policy with great mentors.

Cons

Medical benefits are a bit pricey and find a better solution to update all associates on company form update, changes, and policies. Like most communities in property management several sites are under staffed.

Ensure each property is properly staffed to provide a top notch level of service without overwhelming associates with the required workflow.

Alliance Residential Response

Aug 19, 2014Director of Talent

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate all you do to help make Alliance a great place to work. We wish you much success in your current and future roles with Alliance!

Best Company I have ever worked for!!!

Current Employee - Assistmat Business Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Assistmat Business Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Beautiful properties with high standards, great support from upper management and promotes from within. Best of all, the one company that believes that family comes first and that if you keep you employee happy, they will preform their best in return!

Cons

Monthly training can be overwhelming but can't really refuse education right???

Make sure to listen to everyones voice. Some BM's will take credits for a lot of things but will throw the people below them under the bus. Don't just listen to Business Managers in the field but also check if the rest of the staff are treated right or getting fair work distribution.I have seen this happen to a couple properties and it is not fair because this had happend to good and dedicated employees. Sometimes people are afraid to speak but if you ask them, they will feel comfotable to trust you with how poor they are being managed. If anyone can be as good as Annette Thurman, Alliance will be eveyones dream job :-)

Alliance Residential Photos

Worked for Alliance Residential? Contribute to the Community!