Allot Communications

Add Photos

Allot Communications President, CEO, and Director Rami Hadar

Rami Hadar

A lot of work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosfor workaholics who married to work

Consworkarounds are considered solutions...if station in non-hq region, needs to work on sunday

Advice to Senior Managementshare price isn't an indicator of employee satisfaction

Nasty People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAllot puchased Ortiva Wireless a USA startup. In the end, they took over and made sure everyone totally unstood it was their way or the highway.

ConsIsraeli company with a fire you mentality. They will work you till your fingers bleed off and kick you to the curb if you stand up against them. They have no regard for their employee’s and no oversight for what the management is doing or not doing. Our startup in the U.S. was purchased by these guys and they started cleaning house by firing people.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember, people are people not cash machines to work to death and then kick to the curb. Oh, and big thank you from the USA.

Good product and technology with too centralized managemnt

Sales Director (Current Employee) Hod HaSharon (Israel)

ProsGood product and technology. In general the customers see allot as one of the market leaders.

ConsToo centralized management. everything decided by CEO Rami Hadar. In general the culture is that nobody wants to do anything. Sometimes simple task takes very long time. The company is about 300 people, but internal processes and bureaucracy are like in huge concern with tens of thousands of people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDelegation of authority - allow middle management to take decision related to their duties. Motivate people - everybody asleep there.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great ride

Director of Work (Current Employee) Hod HaSharon (Israel)

ProsThere was a great start-up culture in the early days. There are still lots of opportunities for the technology. They are in a happening market segment. There are some great people.

Consbecome very bureaucratic, career paths are not clear, management is becoming staid, technology future is not clear. Management is not sure of the next step, nor is theDPI market clear as a whole.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind new markets or applications for the core technology. Embrace virtualization -quickly!!

Nice company to work for at the forefront of networking technology

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) Hod HaSharon (Israel)

ProsNice company to work for at the forefront of networking technology
    Nice people to work with
    The company has numerous very large international customers and a great prospect for the future.

ConsThe company is becoming a large corporation but sometimes still behaves like a start-up.
    It's difficult to get a raise or bonus even though th company has been profitable for a long time.
    Your work becomes your life.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare the wealth.

Great management, good work environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hod HaSharon (Israel)

ProsGreat and responsive management; interesting market segment; to date, excellent execution on strategy; employees encouraged to take initiative; good and professional staff

ConsLimited opportunities for advancement; compensation in certain positions could be better

Good chance and hardwork

Network Support Engineer (Current Employee) Bangkok (Thailand)

ProsGood for junior level... A lot of exciting POC and solution

Consnot good for senior level

Worked for Allot Communications? Contribute to the Community!