Allstar Animal Removal

Updated January 12, 2015
Updated January 12, 2015
2.7

Derek Swanson

Fun and fast paced work environment

Current Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Casual work place, independent, good sales opportunities for commission pay. catching raccoons, snakes, opossums, ducks, all kinds of things.

Cons

Really really busy. Sometimes customers expect too much

none

Great career opportunity

Former Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I loved working outdoors with my hands. Had my own truck and worked pretty much independently, had no boss breathing down my neck all the time. It was cool working with the animals and it gave me some crazy stories to tell. I liked helping people too and most of them were usually happy to see me come over. I had to move out of the area for family reasons but if I ever move back, I'd definitely call and see if they'd take me back.

Cons

sometimes the guys/techs in the area would do a lot of trash talking about the managers and try to get me involved, but eventually they got what was coming to them. My biggest complaint was that sometimes I'd be so busy that I would be working really long days. I don't know if they maybe needed to hire more people, but some people like a fast pace job.

None, they were always real easy to work for and talk to.

Someone please report this company!

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get a company truck. The truck is a death trap and falling apart. The company will not respond to major safety concerns until your truck won't make it to an appointment. Bald tires, dash lights, almost no brakes and expired tags. They just don't care.

Cons

This company is running a boiler room scam. The "management" used to work for TruTech. They stole their customers and started AllStar Animal Removal. The company owner(s) present themselves as many different characters with fake titles. No HR, No Safety, No Payroll, No Administration.
    I have never received a correct paycheck. They've paid me off the books dozens of times.
    I've also experienced what other reviews are saying; I was sent to pick up a customers dead dog. My manager told me to dump it somewhere that no one would see.
    They also had me bring caged animals to customers houses and take a photo so they could lie and say that we caught it at that house. The whole this is a scam.

I hope the IRS, FBI, CAIF get you.

The worst experience of my life!

Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

That I don't have to see their stupud smirks anymore.

Cons

The whole "organization" is so jacked up! they have sent me many times to remove homeowners pets that have died and when I asked what to do with them they said "find a dumpster behind a store but make sure there are no cameras or anybody around" that's just one of the many bad things I can say...also notice how all these good reviews are within the same day? Odd Huh?

Beware Of This Lying, Cheating, Stealing Company!

Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None whatsover. Did I mention there are absolutely NO PRO'S to this ripoff organization?

Cons

All you have to do is go to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and look them up. Over 200 negative complaints inside of two years.It's amazing how they can still be in business. And they are definitely NOT BBB accredited nor are they memebers of Angies List for good reason. Read the reviews or find me one REAL employee that will say something good about this organization and i'll move to the North Pole. They are the laughing stock of the animal removal business and all of management should be in jail!

This company is a scam. All they care about is money.

Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They have no concept of customer service. They have you get the customer's money and then do not feel the need to complete service. This is not a Pro. Just another box I'm using for Cons.

Cons

Management is full of liars. No training. Everything is geared towards making quick money with no regards to future business. If the customer's just read the online reviews (Check Google reviews and BBB) there would be ZERO business. The company has a F rating with BBB. Over 100 complaints in 2014 alone. Check it out for yourself.

Where to begin? Just close up shop. Do us all a favor and close. The problem with screwing people over is after you've done it for so long it start to become the norm and you grow numb to it.

Wish I could give no stars

Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Company vehicle. Not much else

Cons

Terrible communication. Horrible training. Bad management. No company cell phone so yours is constantly blown up. Very unprofessional.

Quit

Exciting and Rewarding

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time

Pros

Working as a wildlife technician is both exciting and rewarding . I had no experience in this field before. The company provided the tools, and thoroughly trained me until I was comfortable and confident enough to go out on my own . They use a great system which makes it easy to keep up with your day to day schedule . Because no two days are the same I am still gaining new knowledge everyday which keeps my job as a technician fun and interesting. Never worked for a more supportive and positive group of people. Looking forward to seeing what other opportunities All star animal Removal has in store for me.

Cons

The only bad thing is it can get pretty hot outside sometimes.

Exciting Oppurtunity

Current Employee - Wildlife Tech
    Current Employee - Wildlife Tech

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Being a wildlife technician has been an exciting adventure thus far. I have been with the company for a couple months and I have gained alot of knowledge and completed tasks I never thought I was capable of. They give you the tools and training and your own truck. Pay structure is great, no complaints as of now.

Cons

It does have long hours sometimes, but hard work pays off in this position. Sometimes hard to get immediate approval on orders, as they are a growing company and busy.

Since I have been with Allstar Animal Removal I can honestly say I enjoy waking up each day and going to work.

Current Employee - Field Sales in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Field Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a employer you can take pride in working for. The management staff is very supportive with any questions I may have. This is a company I have started a career with. It's a very positive group of people I work with which makes a huge difference in your attitude towards work.

Cons

I got sprayed by a skunk:(

You guys are doing a great job and I appreciate all the help you provide. Its a pleasure working for you and with you.