Allstar Animal Removal Reviews

Derek Swanson

1. fun and easy job outside

Current Employee - Technician in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Current Employee - Technician in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

i get to catch animals all day and work outside. i could never do office work so this is the type of thing i've always looked for. job is easy to do if you don't mind working physical work.

Cons

my truck broke down a couple times and some days are long.

nothing.

They trained me to exploit, lie and commit fraud

Former Employee - Wildlife Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Wildlife Sales in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You can make so much money in sales. Allstar never paid me what I was actually owed but if they had it would have been a lot. I was making $10,000/month but only getting $2500/month from this cheating company,
    I learned more about "selling" and "getting past no" than I did about animals. I was trained to use fear words to pressure customers into paying for services they didn't need. We were told to "find" animal poop in attics. The company owner even told me to use photos from other customers homes to show new customers. I was TOLD to keep a chunk of raccoon poop in my freezer in case I needed to "bring it to a job."
    If I had a problem and needed help it was impossible to get a hold of ANYONE. Really, you're 100% hung out to dry. If I was calling to say I had a big sale and needed help they would respond right away.

Cons

I didn't receive ANY safety training. I had to argue to get a simple fall harness to work on a roof. Even then, the manager wanted to know what was so difficult about the roof that I needed a harness! Why should I have to prove that I need safety equipment?

Ya'll need to find Jesus.

Feb 26, 2015Director of Operations

Lying to clients the way you describe is certainly not trained, and if the company discovered this type of action, the individual would be discharged immediately. Our management and training ... More

3. Great career opportunity

Former Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I loved working outdoors with my hands. Had my own truck and worked pretty much independently, had no boss breathing down my neck all the time. It was cool working with the animals and it gave me some crazy stories to tell. I liked helping people too and most of them were usually happy to see me come over. I had to move out of the area for family reasons but if I ever move back, I'd definitely call and see if they'd take me back.

Cons

sometimes the guys/techs in the area would do a lot of trash talking about the managers and try to get me involved, but eventually they got what was coming to them. My biggest complaint was that sometimes I'd be so busy that I would be working really long days. I don't know if they maybe needed to hire more people, but some people like a fast pace job.

None, they were always real easy to work for and talk to.

Feb 26, 2015Director of Operations

We appreciate your input regarding the work environment here at Allstar. Please be advised that all individuals in the field and any policies they may violate are all handled on a case by case ... More

Someone please report this company!

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get a company truck. The truck is a death trap and falling apart. The company will not respond to major safety concerns until your truck won't make it to an appointment. Bald tires, dash lights, almost no brakes and expired tags. They just don't care.

Cons

This company is running a boiler room scam. The "management" used to work for TruTech. They stole their customers and started AllStar Animal Removal. The company owner(s) present themselves as many different characters with fake titles. No HR, No Safety, No Payroll, No Administration.
    I have never received a correct paycheck. They've paid me off the books dozens of times.
    I've also experienced what other reviews are saying; I was sent to pick up a customers dead dog. My manager told me to dump it somewhere that no one would see.
    They also had me bring caged animals to customers houses and take a photo so they could lie and say that we caught it at that house. The whole this is a scam.

I hope the IRS, FBI, CAIF get you.

Feb 26, 2015Director of Operations

Please be advised that any employee in need of vehicle repairs, equipment, or supplies simply need to request it for approval. All such items are supplied and paid for by the company. Lying to ... More

The worst experience of my life!

Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

That I don't have to see their stupud smirks anymore.

Cons

The whole "organization" is so jacked up! they have sent me many times to remove homeowners pets that have died and when I asked what to do with them they said "find a dumpster behind a store but make sure there are no cameras or anybody around" that's just one of the many bad things I can say...also notice how all these good reviews are within the same day? Odd Huh?

Feb 26, 2015Director of Operations

While we appreciate your input regarding field procedures, Allstar trains every employee the proper way to complete the job in compliance with local and federal laws. Each individual in the field is ... More

Beware Of This Lying, Cheating, Stealing Company!

Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None whatsover. Did I mention there are absolutely NO PRO'S to this ripoff organization?

Cons

All you have to do is go to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and look them up. Over 200 negative complaints inside of two years.It's amazing how they can still be in business. And they are definitely NOT BBB accredited nor are they memebers of Angies List for good reason. Read the reviews or find me one REAL employee that will say something good about this organization and i'll move to the North Pole. They are the laughing stock of the animal removal business and all of management should be in jail!

This company is a scam. All they care about is money.

Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They have no concept of customer service. They have you get the customer's money and then do not feel the need to complete service. This is not a Pro. Just another box I'm using for Cons.

Cons

Management is full of liars. No training. Everything is geared towards making quick money with no regards to future business. If the customer's just read the online reviews (Check Google reviews and BBB) there would be ZERO business. The company has a F rating with BBB. Over 100 complaints in 2014 alone. Check it out for yourself.

Where to begin? Just close up shop. Do us all a favor and close. The problem with screwing people over is after you've done it for so long it start to become the norm and you grow numb to it.

Wish I could give no stars

Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Company vehicle. Not much else

Cons

Terrible communication. Horrible training. Bad management. No company cell phone so yours is constantly blown up. Very unprofessional.

Quit

10. Exciting and Rewarding

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time

Pros

Working as a wildlife technician is both exciting and rewarding . I had no experience in this field before. The company provided the tools, and thoroughly trained me until I was comfortable and confident enough to go out on my own . They use a great system which makes it easy to keep up with your day to day schedule . Because no two days are the same I am still gaining new knowledge everyday which keeps my job as a technician fun and interesting. Never worked for a more supportive and positive group of people. Looking forward to seeing what other opportunities All star animal Removal has in store for me.

Cons

The only bad thing is it can get pretty hot outside sometimes.

11. Exciting Oppurtunity

Current Employee - Wildlife Tech
    Current Employee - Wildlife Tech

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Being a wildlife technician has been an exciting adventure thus far. I have been with the company for a couple months and I have gained alot of knowledge and completed tasks I never thought I was capable of. They give you the tools and training and your own truck. Pay structure is great, no complaints as of now.

Cons

It does have long hours sometimes, but hard work pays off in this position. Sometimes hard to get immediate approval on orders, as they are a growing company and busy.