Allstar Animal Removal

Allstar Animal Removal Reviews

Updated November 24, 2014
Updated November 24, 2014

Derek Swanson

GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!!

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company has the most positive group of people. This is what every company should strive to achieve. This company is very conscious about their customers, employees, and reputation.

Cons

I have yet to witness any cons . I know that if i was to come across one I would be able to sit down with any upper management and work out a reasonable solution .

Keep up the good work. thanks for making us all feel proud to be with a company who cares.

AWESOME WOKE PLACE!!!

Current Employee - Office in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome work place. Allstar Animal Removal is a phenomenal company to work for. I love that we have casual Fridays every Friday in the office. They also have great entry level positions.

Cons

There are no cons about this company. I really enjoy working here, but this job is definitely not for lazy people. As a fast growing company the office stays busy.

YOUNG! FUN! ENERGETIC COMPANY !

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a growing company management is constantly working on ways to improve opportunities for us to succeed. All Star Animal is a young, fun, and energetic company which makes it so enjoyable to work.

Cons

i have no cons for this company. Management is Awesome! If you were to have a problem with anything they are always willing to help.

Management is wonderful. Always willing to help in any situation.

The worst experience of my life!

Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

That I don't have to see their stupud smirks anymore.

Cons

The whole "organization" is so jacked up! they have sent me many times to remove homeowners pets that have died and when I asked what to do with them they said "find a dumpster behind a store but make sure there are no cameras or anybody around" that's just one of the many bad things I can say...also notice how all these good reviews are within the same day? Odd Huh?

Beware Of This Lying, Cheating, Stealing Company!

Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None whatsover. Did I mention there are absolutely NO PRO'S to this ripoff organization?

Cons

All you have to do is go to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and look them up. Over 200 negative complaints inside of two years.It's amazing how they can still be in business. And they are definitely NOT BBB accredited nor are they memebers of Angies List for good reason. Read the reviews or find me one REAL employee that will say something good about this organization and i'll move to the North Pole. They are the laughing stock of the animal removal business and all of management should be in jail!

This company is a scam. All they care about is money.

Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Wildlife Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They have no concept of customer service. They have you get the customer's money and then do not feel the need to complete service. This is not a Pro. Just another box I'm using for Cons.

Cons

Management is full of liars. No training. Everything is geared towards making quick money with no regards to future business. If the customer's just read the online reviews (Check Google reviews and BBB) there would be ZERO business. The company has a F rating with BBB. Over 100 complaints in 2014 alone. Check it out for yourself.

Where to begin? Just close up shop. Do us all a favor and close. The problem with screwing people over is after you've done it for so long it start to become the norm and you grow numb to it.

Wish I could give no stars

Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Removal Specialist in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company vehicle. Not much else

Cons

Terrible communication. Horrible training. Bad management. No company cell phone so yours is constantly blown up. Very unprofessional.

Quit

Exciting and Rewarding

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time

Pros

Working as a wildlife technician is both exciting and rewarding . I had no experience in this field before. The company provided the tools, and thoroughly trained me until I was comfortable and confident enough to go out on my own . They use a great system which makes it easy to keep up with your day to day schedule . Because no two days are the same I am still gaining new knowledge everyday which keeps my job as a technician fun and interesting. Never worked for a more supportive and positive group of people. Looking forward to seeing what other opportunities All star animal Removal has in store for me.

Cons

The only bad thing is it can get pretty hot outside sometimes.

Exciting Oppurtunity

Current Employee - Wildlife Tech
    Current Employee - Wildlife Tech

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Being a wildlife technician has been an exciting adventure thus far. I have been with the company for a couple months and I have gained alot of knowledge and completed tasks I never thought I was capable of. They give you the tools and training and your own truck. Pay structure is great, no complaints as of now.

Cons

It does have long hours sometimes, but hard work pays off in this position. Sometimes hard to get immediate approval on orders, as they are a growing company and busy.

Since I have been with Allstar Animal Removal I can honestly say I enjoy waking up each day and going to work.

Current Employee - Field Sales in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Field Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a employer you can take pride in working for. The management staff is very supportive with any questions I may have. This is a company I have started a career with. It's a very positive group of people I work with which makes a huge difference in your attitude towards work.

Cons

I got sprayed by a skunk:(

You guys are doing a great job and I appreciate all the help you provide. Its a pleasure working for you and with you.