Allstate

www.allstate.com

Allstate Reviews in Jackson, MS

Allstate Chairman, President, and CEO Thomas J. Wilson II

Thomas J. Wilson II

Pros
  • The work life balance is ok in some departments and under good managers (in 141 reviews)

• My current department offers work from home once a week which is great (in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • The work/life balance is sorely out of wack for exempt personal (in 19 reviews)

• upper management likes the best (usually a friend or family member) (in 34 reviews)

More Highlights
2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Very rewarding career if you work hard and do the right things to succeed

Agency Owner (Current Employee) Jackson, MS

ProsOpportunity to be your own boss and make decisions on how you run your own agency. Unlimited earnings potential depending on how hard you work. There is a good management support in our area to help us succeed and do the right things. However, it is still on the agency owner to take action!

ConsHave to make sales to earn an income...the first few years are up and down depending on the amount of sales you make. In economic downturns, it makes it tougher to achieve the goals you set for yourself, but they are possible! Change is inevitable, but I don't like the fact that they we sign a contract that allows them to change without talking to the owners about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the agencies more flexibility to advertise using the company name with our agency.

Hustle,Hustle,Hustle,Hustle

Sales Producer (Current Employee) Jackson, MS

ProsYour time is your time. Meaning dependent of your agent your can come and go as you please.

ConsThe pay sucks. You work very hard to make someone else rich.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!