Allstate

www.allstate.com

Allstate Reviews in Jackson, MS

Allstate Chairman, President, and CEO Thomas J. Wilson II
Thomas J. Wilson II

Pros
  • There is a huge emphasis on work/life balance in most departments (in 164 reviews)

• Good benefits, good work-life balance, flexible work arrangements (in 69 reviews)

Cons
  • working on every weekend no time to spend with family work life balance sucks (in 26 reviews)

• upper management likes the best (usually a friend or family member) (in 40 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Very rewarding career if you work hard and do the right things to succeed

Current Employee - Agency Owner in Jackson, MS
    Current Employee - Agency Owner in Jackson, MS

I have been working at Allstate

Pros

Opportunity to be your own boss and make decisions on how you run your own agency. Unlimited earnings potential depending on how hard you work. There is a good management support in our area to help us succeed and do the right things. However, it is still on the agency owner to take action!

Cons

Have to make sales to earn an income...the first few years are up and down depending on the amount of sales you make. In economic downturns, it makes it tougher to achieve the goals you set for yourself, but they are possible! Change is inevitable, but I don't like the fact that they we sign a contract that allows them to change without talking to the owners about it.

Give the agencies more flexibility to advertise using the company name with our agency.

Hustle,Hustle,Hustle,Hustle

Current Employee - Sales Producer in Jackson, MS
    Current Employee - Sales Producer in Jackson, MS

I have been working at Allstate full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Your time is your time. Meaning dependent of your agent your can come and go as you please.

Cons

The pay sucks. You work very hard to make someone else rich.

none