Allure Cosmetic

www.allurecosmeticinc.com

Allure Cosmetic Reviews

1.0

CEO

very disappointed with this company

I have been working at Allure Cosmetic full-time

Pros

CO Workers were great and good professional relationships as well as business

Cons

I felt there were a lot of control issues. dept. did not work together. NO Cohesiveness between dept.. A lot OF catty gossip... poor business ethics. Do not loud at me if I am doing something incorrectly...there is a way to speak to others in a more professional matter. I don't do things wrong on purpose, so if I am corrected in a more professional matter I tend to listen.

No not underestimate the intelligence of your team members - be fair to everyone
    give a more work / life balance - consider more PTO...9 DAY? COME ON! Why isn't President day a Holiday? Why not give Friday after thanksgiving as a holiday for everyone and when you tell team members they can leave early pay them for that time instead of having them come in earlier to make up the time.
    Happy Workers Happy Boss and productive Company

TERRIBLE MANIPULATIVE COMPANY

Current Employee - Chemist in Hayward, CA
    Current Employee - Chemist in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Allure Cosmetic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hires undocumented workers if you need a job. Also 90% of workers are on H1 visa. They do it so it forces the workers to lie to the FDA or else they would have to go back to the country of origin.

Cons

the upper management forces you to lie on documents and lie to the FDA. They use expired raw materials and fabricates data.