Allure Marketing Group

Meghan Zanetich

Great experience!

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I just graduated in May and needed to get experience in developing my people skills and leadership skills. I've had an amazing time working with this company thus far. I went to college for Business Management and learning these skills have made me a confident leader and I've been able to set and hit goals.

Cons

There is a lot of dedication required if you want to move up. But the skills you learn are worth the time.

Continue the great work!

AMAZING

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment, really supportive and sweet people. They really only want the best for you and your training. The most fun place I have ever been a part of.

Cons

Challenges were trying to overcome personal fears.

Stay amazing

Great experience for recent college graduates!

Former Employee - Account Executive in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Overall, very rewarding experience. I learned so much about myself, my future goals, my strengths, my weaknesses, and my level of passion towards success. Great experience for those looking to break out of their comfort zone and push themselves for success within the sales and marketing industry.

In office: very fun atmosphere, full training provided, personal and work-related goals reviewed every day in order to keep motivation for employees, employee/team bonding, daily workshops to assist with work performance

In the field: work together in teams of 2-5 with fellow employees, you're your own boss in the field, have the whole day to achieve your goals for the day, work in different territories every day to switch up the outside environment, get to meet and talk with hundreds of people on a daily basis.

Cons

For a person who lacks a strong worth ethic, the long hours and commission compensation may not be for you. However, no matter what business or industry you're in you have to put in the hard work in order to see results and achieve your goals!

Management does a great job of making sure every employee is on track for promotion and that they're comfortable in AMG's work environment. Keep doing a great job of motivating your employees every day, it works!

Gave a star because that is the lowest rating possible.

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Positive enviornment, oh, wait its just to keep you around and make as much money as possible off you.

Cons

1099. That means no base even if they advertise base. they are all scam artists. Treats everyone like slaves and their excuse is that you are 'setting the pace/being a good example'. Most offices they tell you about fail. Boss is manipulative and mood changes on a dime. Just stay away, it isn't worth it.

Treat people better, be kinder and actually pay them. They have bills to pay and being competitive in sales is no excuse not to pay someone base, its just plain abuse.

Don't Interview SCAM

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

.... 1099.... no boss... NOT they tell you what to do where to be and how to dress but your "independent"

Cons

Never get paid on your commission .... long hours.... office duties that are unpaid for.... 1099... no W2 they can fire you in a moments notice... no support

maybe ... learn how to run a business... people hate you everyone who works for you hates you... you need to be nicer and more supportive

Do not waste your time.

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They will try and sell you the moon in order to get you in the door.

Cons

Don't waste your time. They never pay you, they will work you like a slave, 100% commission based yet you have to work crazy hours, some of those hours spent "motivating each other to achieve your goals" the whole company is just ridiculous and should be shut down. Trust me - you will not make money here.

If you're so confident "account managers" can "open their own office within a year!" how about you pay them decently? Salary and benefits?

Great place to grow!

Former Employee - Team Lead in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Had a really great time learning the in's and out's of running a business. Had a ton of one on one time with upper management and was able to learn new skills I wasn't able to gain from school. Office culture is awesome, nothing but good vibes.

Cons

Competitive - can be a great thing for those looking to advance.

Keep up the great work environment! Really pleased with all the coaching I received from you guys!

Great sales training sales experience and work environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with 50 other twenty somethings. Great sales training.

Cons

B2B sales is not for everyone. It involves walking door to door (outside), which in NJ can be rather unpleasant.

Keep up the great work.

Absolute Waste of Time and Shady Practices

Former Employee - Account Manager in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Cannot even think of one.

Cons

Shady practices, 100% commission based yet required to report to office hours daily and yell chants, hit bells and gongs and talk about goals, no paid training/benefits, very misleading to prospective employees in interview process.

More forthcoming about what the actual job entails, rather than roping interviewees into a situation they were not prepared for. (Dropped off in the middle of a city to hassle businesses who are not expecting you).

Amazing experience and learned a lot!

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

All of your co-workers all driven and motivated to work. Work atmosphere is also great and lively. Their progress is also a key point to note. Very fast progress through the company and multiple opportunities and business trips helps to drive the career even further.

Cons

Sometimes conflicts with the client comes into play in terms of new information. But that can be resolved easily with communication between the manager and the channel manager.

Always keep communication open and keep hitting goals!

Allure Marketing Group Photos