Allure Marketing Group

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Meghan Zanetich

Great place to grow!

Team Lead (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

ProsHad a really great time learning the in's and out's of running a business. Had a ton of one on one time with upper management and was able to learn new skills I wasn't able to gain from school. Office culture is awesome, nothing but good vibes.

ConsCompetitive - can be a great thing for those looking to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work environment! Really pleased with all the coaching I received from you guys!

Don't Interview SCAM

Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

Pros.... 1099.... no boss... NOT they tell you what to do where to be and how to dress but your "independent"

ConsNever get paid on your commission .... long hours.... office duties that are unpaid for.... 1099... no W2 they can fire you in a moments notice... no support

Advice to Senior Managementmaybe ... learn how to run a business... people hate you everyone who works for you hates you... you need to be nicer and more supportive

Do not waste your time.

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

ProsThey will try and sell you the moon in order to get you in the door.

ConsDon't waste your time. They never pay you, they will work you like a slave, 100% commission based yet you have to work crazy hours, some of those hours spent "motivating each other to achieve your goals" the whole company is just ridiculous and should be shut down. Trust me - you will not make money here.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you're so confident "account managers" can "open their own office within a year!" how about you pay them decently? Salary and benefits?

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great sales training sales experience and work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

ProsWorking with 50 other twenty somethings. Great sales training.

ConsB2B sales is not for everyone. It involves walking door to door (outside), which in NJ can be rather unpleasant.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

Absolute Waste of Time and Shady Practices

Account Manager (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

ProsCannot even think of one.

ConsShady practices, 100% commission based yet required to report to office hours daily and yell chants, hit bells and gongs and talk about goals, no paid training/benefits, very misleading to prospective employees in interview process.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore forthcoming about what the actual job entails, rather than roping interviewees into a situation they were not prepared for. (Dropped off in the middle of a city to hassle businesses who are not expecting you).

Amazing experience and learned a lot!

Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

ProsAll of your co-workers all driven and motivated to work. Work atmosphere is also great and lively. Their progress is also a key point to note. Very fast progress through the company and multiple opportunities and business trips helps to drive the career even further.

ConsSometimes conflicts with the client comes into play in terms of new information. But that can be resolved easily with communication between the manager and the channel manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways keep communication open and keep hitting goals!

Great Experience with a Great Company

Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ

ProsSpent my summer off from college learning way more than I ever learned in a classroom. I was able to work on my public speaking skills, my ability to think on my toes, and my interpersonal skills as well. I had a great time learning from the young, enthusatic group of people around me and it gave me a chance to really learn how to set and accomplish goals for myself. I had a chance to travel down to Philadelphia for a huge conference and really worked on my networking skills. Working at AMG gave me a huge boost of confidance in my abilites and pushed me way past any comfort zone.

ConsOverall, this was a great experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue working hard and hitting your goals!

Worked for Allure Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!