Aloha Technology

Aloha Technology Reviews

Updated Apr 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Interesting work but stressful life

FMS (Current Employee) Pune (Brazil)

ProsBenefits are good if you work hard you will get promoted

ConsMany expectations in small time

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to management

Great Company

Team Lead (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI joined here about 3 years ago as a .Net developer and my experience has been nothing but positive. So, I am a huge fan.The company and its management has delivered on the promised appraisals. I currently lead a team of 4 engineers and am inculcating leadership and team spirit in each of them. The culture is an open and fast paced one.

ConsI cant think of any. Its a great company for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing great!

Great company

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI joined service as in the development team moving from Bangalore and I must say I am simply amazed at the fast at which this company operates. Comparing my experience from just the past one year to the 3 years before coming here, I see now what a difference basic project management and task allocation can make to make a team more productive. The ideas are very simple - allocate tasks ahead of time to your team and just ensure they don't hit any roadblocks as they operate. The exposure to the various applications developed and the domains I have seen has been amazing. Salary growth opportunities are simply unmatched to any company in Pune - you get directly rewarded for the work and growth you bring.

ConsDont see any as of yet since my experience so far has been very rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementGoing great, thumbs up.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No Rules and Regulations

.NET Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsIs there any pro then please let me know. Be ready for mental pressure, head aches and other problems.

ConsThere are lot of cons, 20 words are so less.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo need to give advice to management, because there is no management.

A Good and Different Company

Team Leader (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsHaving worked in the likes of Infosys, TechM - I decided to join Aloha about 8 months ago with the promise of taking myself to the next level personally and professionally. I must say that it has delivered on the promise and more!
    The culture is a unique one and that of openness and honesty. Hard work is rewarded financially and there are opportunities to take on more responsibility with more incentive to go to the next level. It is best suited for motivated and driven individuals like myself.

As with any company, I had to prove my knowledge and skills and show that I knew what I was talking about. Once that bridge was crossed, it has been smooth sailing and the managers work with me to me and my team more successful. That's what is different about Aloha.

If you are looking for hand-holding and direction each step of the way, then this is not the company for you. If you are hard working, ambitious and want to grow - then come on board!

ConsThere is no pick and drop, which would be nice to have. A suitable alternative offered is cabs with reimbursement.

Advice to Senior ManagementGoing great, its a learning experience working with you guys.

Bad experience @ Aloha

Software Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI didn't find any pros while working @ Aloha

ConsNo management, not employee friendly, no time limit, no weekend benefits, no night shift allowance, bad infrastructure...

Good company for fresher- Will have good learning opportunity

ProsGood company for fresher- Will have good learning opportunity

ConsPersonally dint like the work culture

I worked at Aloha Technology full time for 2 year.

Software Developer (Former Employee) Pune (India)

Pros1. Best for freshers,
    2. Lots of learn a new technology and sharpening skills.
    3. I was love my job, It challenges work, good product development work.

Cons1. There is lots of pressure of work.
    2. No work life balance in a company.
    3. No more leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide the training to improve technical as well as interpersonal skills.

Great for Growth and Stability

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI have been a PHP developer at Aloha Technology now for 3.5 years. I started my carreer here and it was right decision for me. I have learned so much in this time that even I did not expect. Lots of new projects and lots of new frameworks - Zend, Code Ignitor, Cake PHP. I really like working here. It is fast growing company so they need good people.

ConsStress can be high at times when client deliveries are due.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts good team that you have built

I love the work!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI am currently a business analyst at Aloha Technology and I must say I love the job. It is challenging, analytic and thought provoking. It has helped me learn and gain tremendous insight into the software industry in just two and a half years. I feel like this is exactly the sort of job I had hoped for while doing my MBA. I love the entrepreneurial approach the company has and you are the owner of your projects. In a way, it lets you define your career and growth path.
    Timings are flexi in the true sense of the word - in two and half years, nobody has asked why I roll into work at 3 pm!

ConsWe didnt get much training so you have to learn on the job. After an initial few hard weeks, I got the hang of the role and the expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove the open environment your have, it promotes an individual's growth.

Worked for Aloha Technology? Contribute to the Community!