Aloha Technology

Updated Apr 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI joined service as in the development team moving from Bangalore and I must say I am simply amazed at the fast at which this company operates. Comparing my experience from just the past one year to the 3 years before coming here, I see now what a difference basic project management and task allocation can make to make a team more productive. The ideas are very simple - allocate tasks ahead of time to your team and just ensure they don't hit any roadblocks as they operate. The exposure to the various applications developed and the domains I have seen has been amazing. Salary growth opportunities are simply unmatched to any company in Pune - you get directly rewarded for the work and growth you bring.

ConsDont see any as of yet since my experience so far has been very rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementGoing great, thumbs up.

Great Company

Team Lead (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI joined here about 3 years ago as a .Net developer and my experience has been nothing but positive. So, I am a huge fan.The company and its management has delivered on the promised appraisals. I currently lead a team of 4 engineers and am inculcating leadership and team spirit in each of them. The culture is an open and fast paced one.

ConsI cant think of any. Its a great company for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing great!

A Good and Different Company

Team Leader (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsHaving worked in the likes of Infosys, TechM - I decided to join Aloha about 8 months ago with the promise of taking myself to the next level personally and professionally. I must say that it has delivered on the promise and more!
    The culture is a unique one and that of openness and honesty. Hard work is rewarded financially and there are opportunities to take on more responsibility with more incentive to go to the next level. It is best suited for motivated and driven individuals like myself.

As with any company, I had to prove my knowledge and skills and show that I knew what I was talking about. Once that bridge was crossed, it has been smooth sailing and the managers work with me to me and my team more successful. That's what is different about Aloha.

If you are looking for hand-holding and direction each step of the way, then this is not the company for you. If you are hard working, ambitious and want to grow - then come on board!

ConsThere is no pick and drop, which would be nice to have. A suitable alternative offered is cabs with reimbursement.

Advice to Senior ManagementGoing great, its a learning experience working with you guys.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great for Growth and Stability

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI have been a PHP developer at Aloha Technology now for 3.5 years. I started my carreer here and it was right decision for me. I have learned so much in this time that even I did not expect. Lots of new projects and lots of new frameworks - Zend, Code Ignitor, Cake PHP. I really like working here. It is fast growing company so they need good people.

ConsStress can be high at times when client deliveries are due.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts good team that you have built

I love the work!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI am currently a business analyst at Aloha Technology and I must say I love the job. It is challenging, analytic and thought provoking. It has helped me learn and gain tremendous insight into the software industry in just two and a half years. I feel like this is exactly the sort of job I had hoped for while doing my MBA. I love the entrepreneurial approach the company has and you are the owner of your projects. In a way, it lets you define your career and growth path.
    Timings are flexi in the true sense of the word - in two and half years, nobody has asked why I roll into work at 3 pm!

ConsWe didnt get much training so you have to learn on the job. After an initial few hard weeks, I got the hang of the role and the expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove the open environment your have, it promotes an individual's growth.

I am liking works

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsThere is a lot of learning here, I am working in php technology and the project is very interesting ones. All seniors and very nice and they helps me a lot of time. I am not agree with review of stress, high BP. I have got lot of help here and they even help me with loan when my family need it. I am like the work and my team. I find lots to learn

Consno pick and drop is there

Advice to Senior ManagementI am greatful for your help given.

I am liking work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI like the working here, I have learn lot technically. My project is using latest MVC, HTML5, it helpful to learn and help me build right career. Working is good, I follow plan and work is done. I got appraisal last month because I work hard.
    I have lot of friends working here as well.

ConsRight now, I cannot think one

Advice to Senior ManagementGood company, good appraisal.

Good Place for Working

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsLots of projects, so learning is a lot. There is opportunity for growing a lot. Team leaders are good, timing is flexible if your working task is complete. I am liking work and growth in salary.

ConsNo pick and drop is there, sometime work is a lot of pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood as you are.

Interesting work but stressful life

FMS (Current Employee) Pune (Brazil)

ProsBenefits are good if you work hard you will get promoted

ConsMany expectations in small time

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to management

Good place for the one who need work and not money

Software Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGood work opportunities both in dev and testing

Consbad culture, timing and salary

Worked for Aloha Technology? Contribute to the Community!