Alorica Reviews

Alorica CEO Andy Lee
Andy Lee

1. has its pros and cons

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Alorica full-time (more than a year)

Pros

good starting pay. great customers.

Cons

no professionalism in the work place. organization in the work place was distasteful. favoritism between employees.

It was horrible!

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Alorica

Pros

Some or the employees are ok to work with, benefits, pay is okay

Cons

Promotes the wrong people, don't care about their employees, your coded for an hour lunch but they only give you 30minutes, supervisors and floor support that are not willing to help at all. Nobody knows anything, you could ask one question and get 5 different answers, favoritism.

Start caring for your employees.

Working here will tear down your morale, give you false hopes, and make you feel entirely worthless.

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Alorica

Pros

The people. That's it.

Cons

False advertising to move up. Terrible work environment. They don't try to understand situations. It's stressful.

Don't act like you're better than everyone. You aren't. You're a paid watch dog, and that's all. Don't look so disappointed when you don't get the reaction you want. Maybe you should put yourself in everyone else's shoes before acting like you're an Alorigod.

5. You could do a LOT better.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Alorica full-time

Pros

They have paid training. If you are a full time employee you get good benefits.

Cons

The work environment is terrible. You get surveys based on your performance but the customers don't realize and give you failed surveys based on the fact that they are mad at the company. They don't train well enough to prepare you for what you will deal with on the floor. They set unrealistic goals. They criticize when it's not your fault. They make you pay for their greediness by taking shortened lunches. Their bottom line is money. They don't care for their employees, although they try to make it seem like that. We all know the truth.

pay us more! We have earned it. And maybe if you paid us more and actually backed us up with our customer's instead of this iffy stance the majority of the supervisors take, then maybe people would stay. And prepare your new employees for the horrible customers we will end up dealing with. Don't make it seem like it's something else that it's not.

6. B.s. This place is so disgusting with management.

I worked at Alorica full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The employees were amazing. I got along with everyone and looked forward to seeing everyone at work. Except for management their a joke

Cons

Liars, thief's, high school, unprofessional, this place is a place to go while still looking for what you really want to do

Grow up stop stealing paychecks.

Exchange your talent and desire to help for pennies, time edits, inflexibility, and health problems.

Former Employee - Tier I Tech Support in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Tier I Tech Support in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Alorica full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The co-workers are often like minded, helpful, and in the same situation as yourself, either fired wrongfully from their previous job or in the various situations you will find yourself in colorado springs where it seems the entire city is hell bent on destroying a person's livelihood.

Cons

Management is a bunch of children given authority without proper training. They range from spineless to apathetic to downright evil. (A manager told me " I don't care if their family died in a car accident you will not transfer to ECR" no joke) You will get three different answers from floorwalkers and all three will be wrong. They will manipulate your time worked when a call pushes you beyond your scheduled shift. The building is so old I'm sure theres asbestos in the walls to the point that people have quit due to health concerns and they will not help you change your shift if a life event has occurred.

The company is a parasite that leeches money off of contracts and companies that are too cheap to hire proper. Instead of being paid 14 like what is paid in the contract, you are paid 10. That means that the extra 4 dollars gained each employee will go into the pocket of the con artist that runs this joint.

You will not receive a raise but you'll be promoted and given a 50 cent raise that will not be even worth the responsibility you will take on. A supervisor gets 11.25 SALARIED.

This company is a joke like that of xerox and many other call centers. They will not help you and you are there to make THEM money not yourself and you will not be helping customers you will push them through queues until they are frustrated and hangup but hey you did a good job and made alorica money.

If you care about human beings, customer service, solving problems, and getting paid for your time worked, stay away from this pit.

If you couldn't care less about your fellow man and get off on causing problems for human beings then this is for you and you will enjoy paying for it.

Honestly your company is so far gone there is no hope for reform and you are the scourge of this earth. You do not care and accept your business as cohesive. My advice to you is to get out of this town for good and stop preying on those who are down on their luck.

8. Worked hard for every position. Enjoyed the last one in quality.

Former Employee - Quality in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Quality in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Alorica full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Enjoyed making the team members betters at delivering customer service

Cons

Being able to help every team member.

One who always was there and gave great advice.

9. Unsafe environment, unstable payroll, simply horrible.

I worked at Alorica full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The leased building had a decent restaurant not owned by RYLA.

Cons

All levels of management unprofessional from foul language bombs to physical scuffles to wrong info for staff...and this is just the management.

Get HR facts and training. Respect yourselves and the people you work with. Do what you say, say what you do.

Dissatisfied

Current Employee - Training Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Training Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Alorica full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nothing good to say about this place

Cons

I don't know where to start with this company

11. care nothing about their employees

Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Agent in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Agent in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Alorica full-time (more than a year)

Pros

hire anybody
    pay is ok
    unlimited overtime

Cons

hostile work environment
    favoritism
    not everyone is held to the same standards

work to better your employees not just treat them like they are disposable