Alphastaff Reviews

Kyle Kelly

1. Excellent

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Alphastaff full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Access to the executive team and not being micro-managed. Results driven bonus structure works well for me.

Cons

long hours, more community type of events would be nice. Additional bonus opportunities.

Advice to Management

Define the roles and opportunity for advancement within the company better. Continue doing the community lunches for the holidays and bagels on Friday's.

Company in Transition

Former Employee - Regional Sales Director
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Director

I worked at Alphastaff full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Decent employee benefits with above average employer contributions. Smart people who want to see the company succeed.

Cons

Company was very much in transition when I joined to rebuild a sales team. Although I presumed best intentions when I joined, I disrupted 9 lives when I hired them only to see them terminated 5 months later.

Advice to Management

Put a plan in place and stick to it. Again, presuming best intentions, the company has had 4 CEO's in the past 4 years

3. Very Bad

Former Employee - Benefits in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Benefits in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Alphastaff part-time (less than a year)

Pros

None exist at this point. This company is a black hole.

Cons

Very toxic environment at this point.

Advice to Management

Fire top management and close the company. Owners are being misled.

5. Well intended...poorly executed.

I have been working at Alphastaff

Pros

Great co-workers. Competitively priced health insurance.

Cons

Too many to name. Zero thought leadership.

Advice to Management

Find a team of management professionals that are humble, driven, passionate, and committed to the business as a whole rather than simply making the next sale.

Jan 29, 2015Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. First I'm glad to see you believe we have positive outlook! It's it an exciting time for us all here. I think over the coming months you will find that the new thought ... More

Don't waste your time there

I worked at Alphastaff

Pros

They used to allow employees to have the flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Worst company to work for. They do not care for the employees at all.

Sep 22, 2014Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you feel like the implementation of “Raving Fans,” a process of gathering positive employee recognition nor the ongoing efforts of the AlphaSpirit team ... More

7. Unemployment is a better choice

Former Employee - Not Saying in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Not Saying in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Alphastaff full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Feels good to leave each day. Makes you appreciate your time off. Other than that there is nothing good to say.

Cons

Low pay with out the possibility of a review or raise.
    Unqualified management team without a clue how to run a business. Executive team is too busy playing office to actually run the business.
    Executive team does not trust anyone including its own employees.
    Management holds grudges, if you make a mistake you may as well quit (which would be a good option)

Advice to Management

Close the doors. Just accept that this company is doomed to fail. Four executive teams in just as many years means no consistency. The company is a roller coaster ride that ends at a brick wall. Give it up.

Sep 22, 2014Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. Looks like we heard your concerns but you departed to soon for them to come to fruition! We are currently conducting employee reviews, goal setting and have established a ... More

The 2nd worst organization I have every worked for.

Former Employee - Benefits Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Benefits Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Alphastaff full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was able to gain valuable experience with new job duties. Having an information system that was outdated actually worked to my advantage. I was able to learn some basic skills pertaining to system implementation processes, data interfaces and migrations, and data configuration.

Cons

There was very poor management and executive conflicts of interest going on between the organization and its investors. Employees were at a free-for-all. There was no consistency in processes, one department did not effectively communicate with the other, and seasoned employees refused to adjust to positive and more productive process improvements. We may have been working on the same project and 3 different people were using 3 different processes which conflicted. There was no teamwork concept and management did not enforce best practices AT ALL. At some point, I was actually doing my managers job and was not getting any recognition for it. This may have been the 2nd worse company I have ever worked for. If I did my research like I was supposed to prior to my offer, I would have NEVER accepted this position.

Advice to Management

Honestly, I have no idea what to say. When issues and conflicts of interests were clearly going on far before my tenure, it is hard for me to determine what to advise. All I can say is start cleaning at the top and work your way to the bottom. Bring in a management team that will still to their guns and enforce what's best for the organization. And if their subordinates who are seasoned and been with the company for a while don't like it, they can find another job.

Sep 22, 2014Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways we can improve. As part of the senior leadership team I feel that it has been the strong leadership of our CEO (appointed just over a year ... More

Awful executive team..disapprove of Cristina Allen.

I worked at Alphastaff full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The little people (worker bees) feel like family. This company does know how to hire good workers, they just don't know how to keep them.

Cons

Low pay, finger pointing, non caring executive team, blatant disregard for employees, long hours, no appreciation and the list goes on...

Advice to Management

Get rid of everyone on top and take some advice from Engage.

Sep 22, 2014Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to voice your concerns. As a member of the senior leadership team I am sorry to hear you felt this way. I know there can be challenges when a ... More

10. Its getting better!

I have been working at Alphastaff

Pros

Finally a Management Team that seems to care about its employees. The recent changes have positively impacted employee morale.

Cons

No job description, No performance reviews, and No raises in years. Management says they are coming, but we've heard this from previous management.

Advice to Management

Continue to implement employee friendly programs and follow through on your promise to provide job descriptions, performance reviews, and RAISES. Employees who are hard working and dedicated want, need and deserve a pay increase.

Oct 20, 2014Director of Marketing

You've been heard! We just finished performance reviews and the distribution of all job descriptions as well as an updated employee handbook. Thank you so much for your feedback!

11. Excited about our future!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Alphastaff full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fast paced and exciting place to work. Place to grow personally and professionally. Dedicated employees who are like family. Executive team that believes in the future of the company and it's employees.

Cons

Still recovering from past executive team decisions.

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing. Employees are feeling empowered and we are excited to see what the future holds for us.