Alphastaff

www.alphastaff.com

Alphastaff Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Cristina Allan

Excited about our future!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFast paced and exciting place to work. Place to grow personally and professionally. Dedicated employees who are like family. Executive team that believes in the future of the company and it's employees.

ConsStill recovering from past executive team decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are doing. Employees are feeling empowered and we are excited to see what the future holds for us.

Unemployment is a better choice

Not Saying (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsFeels good to leave each day. Makes you appreciate your time off. Other than that there is nothing good to say.

ConsLow pay with out the possibility of a review or raise.
    Unqualified management team without a clue how to run a business. Executive team is too busy playing office to actually run the business.
    Executive team does not trust anyone including its own employees.
    Management holds grudges, if you make a mistake you may as well quit (which would be a good option)

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the doors. Just accept that this company is doomed to fail. Four executive teams in just as many years means no consistency. The company is a roller coaster ride that ends at a brick wall. Give it up.

The 2nd worst organization I have every worked for.

Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI was able to gain valuable experience with new job duties. Having an information system that was outdated actually worked to my advantage. I was able to learn some basic skills pertaining to system implementation processes, data interfaces and migrations, and data configuration.

ConsThere was very poor management and executive conflicts of interest going on between the organization and its investors. Employees were at a free-for-all. There was no consistency in processes, one department did not effectively communicate with the other, and seasoned employees refused to adjust to positive and more productive process improvements. We may have been working on the same project and 3 different people were using 3 different processes which conflicted. There was no teamwork concept and management did not enforce best practices AT ALL. At some point, I was actually doing my managers job and was not getting any recognition for it. This may have been the 2nd worse company I have ever worked for. If I did my research like I was supposed to prior to my offer, I would have NEVER accepted this position.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, I have no idea what to say. When issues and conflicts of interests were clearly going on far before my tenure, it is hard for me to determine what to advise. All I can say is start cleaning at the top and work your way to the bottom. Bring in a management team that will still to their guns and enforce what's best for the organization. And if their subordinates who are seasoned and been with the company for a while don't like it, they can find another job.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awful executive team..disapprove of Cristina Allen.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe little people (worker bees) feel like family. This company does know how to hire good workers, they just don't know how to keep them.

ConsLow pay, finger pointing, non caring executive team, blatant disregard for employees, long hours, no appreciation and the list goes on...

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of everyone on top and take some advice from Engage.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Its getting better!

ProsFinally a Management Team that seems to care about its employees. The recent changes have positively impacted employee morale.

ConsNo job description, No performance reviews, and No raises in years. Management says they are coming, but we've heard this from previous management.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to implement employee friendly programs and follow through on your promise to provide job descriptions, performance reviews, and RAISES. Employees who are hard working and dedicated want, need and deserve a pay increase.

Slapstick Fire Drill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPersonnel try to keep the clients prioritized

ConsManagement changes like underwear...literally never know who will be in charge next month
    Constant churn and burn of employees, both in the field and in support roles
    "Business decision" mumbled as caring, hard-working employees are swept out of organization

Advice to Senior ManagementNo reason to waste breath, no one is listening. And if someone did listen, they'd be gone in two months anyway.

Lots of potential but be realistic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsA lot of employees are dedicated and work hard to get things done, senior leadership starting to focus more on appreciating employees

ConsToo much confusion and politics, hard to get things done, workloads are way too heavy

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic with goals, follow through on what you say you'll do, addition by subtraction will make a difference

A lawsuit waiting to happen

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the people made coming in everyday a step up from dreadful

ConsLong hours
    Unequal pay
    Horrible management structure

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace yourselves. If you cared about anything understand you have loyal people but until you realize their worth the company will continue to fail.

Horrible company

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsNone at all. The company is unknown, and not at all respected in the business community.

ConsNo loyalty to employees. No training offered. Horrible leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Want to live a nightmare?

Report Writer (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsClose to I-95 for commuting

ConsCheap, abusive, mismanaged, creepy culture

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit!

Worked for Alphastaff? Contribute to the Community!