Alphastaff Reviews

Updated August 21, 2014
Updated August 21, 2014
1.9

Cristina Allan

Excited about our future!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Alphastaff full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fast paced and exciting place to work. Place to grow personally and professionally. Dedicated employees who are like family. Executive team that believes in the future of the company and it's employees.

Cons

Still recovering from past executive team decisions.

Continue what you are doing. Employees are feeling empowered and we are excited to see what the future holds for us.

Don't waste your time there

I worked at Alphastaff

Pros

They used to allow employees to have the flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Worst company to work for. They do not care for the employees at all.

Unemployment is a better choice

Former Employee - Not Saying  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Not Saying in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Alphastaff full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Feels good to leave each day. Makes you appreciate your time off. Other than that there is nothing good to say.

Cons

Low pay with out the possibility of a review or raise.
    Unqualified management team without a clue how to run a business. Executive team is too busy playing office to actually run the business.
    Executive team does not trust anyone including its own employees.
    Management holds grudges, if you make a mistake you may as well quit (which would be a good option)

Close the doors. Just accept that this company is doomed to fail. Four executive teams in just as many years means no consistency. The company is a roller coaster ride that ends at a brick wall. Give it up.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The 2nd worst organization I have every worked for.

Former Employee - Benefits Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Benefits Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Alphastaff full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was able to gain valuable experience with new job duties. Having an information system that was outdated actually worked to my advantage. I was able to learn some basic skills pertaining to system implementation processes, data interfaces and migrations, and data configuration.

Cons

There was very poor management and executive conflicts of interest going on between the organization and its investors. Employees were at a free-for-all. There was no consistency in processes, one department did not effectively communicate with the other, and seasoned employees refused to adjust to positive and more productive process improvements. We may have been working on the same project and 3 different people were using 3 different processes which conflicted. There was no teamwork concept and management did not enforce best practices AT ALL. At some point, I was actually doing my managers job and was not getting any recognition for it. This may have been the 2nd worse company I have ever worked for. If I did my research like I was supposed to prior to my offer, I would have NEVER accepted this position.

Honestly, I have no idea what to say. When issues and conflicts of interests were clearly going on far before my tenure, it is hard for me to determine what to advise. All I can say is start cleaning at the top and work your way to the bottom. Bring in a management team that will still to their guns and enforce what's best for the organization. And if their subordinates who are seasoned and been with the company for a while don't like it, they can find another job.

Awful executive team..disapprove of Cristina Allen.

I worked at Alphastaff full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The little people (worker bees) feel like family. This company does know how to hire good workers, they just don't know how to keep them.

Cons

Low pay, finger pointing, non caring executive team, blatant disregard for employees, long hours, no appreciation and the list goes on...

Get rid of everyone on top and take some advice from Engage.

Its getting better!

I have been working at Alphastaff

Pros

Finally a Management Team that seems to care about its employees. The recent changes have positively impacted employee morale.

Cons

No job description, No performance reviews, and No raises in years. Management says they are coming, but we've heard this from previous management.

Continue to implement employee friendly programs and follow through on your promise to provide job descriptions, performance reviews, and RAISES. Employees who are hard working and dedicated want, need and deserve a pay increase.

Slapstick Fire Drill

I worked at Alphastaff full-time

Pros

Personnel try to keep the clients prioritized

Cons

Management changes like underwear...literally never know who will be in charge next month
    Constant churn and burn of employees, both in the field and in support roles
    "Business decision" mumbled as caring, hard-working employees are swept out of organization

No reason to waste breath, no one is listening. And if someone did listen, they'd be gone in two months anyway.

Lots of potential but be realistic

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Alphastaff full-time

Pros

A lot of employees are dedicated and work hard to get things done, senior leadership starting to focus more on appreciating employees

Cons

Too much confusion and politics, hard to get things done, workloads are way too heavy

Be realistic with goals, follow through on what you say you'll do, addition by subtraction will make a difference

A lawsuit waiting to happen

I worked at Alphastaff full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the people made coming in everyday a step up from dreadful

Cons

Long hours
    Unequal pay
    Horrible management structure

Replace yourselves. If you cared about anything understand you have loyal people but until you realize their worth the company will continue to fail.

Horrible company

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Alphastaff full-time for less than a year

Pros

None at all. The company is unknown, and not at all respected in the business community.

Cons

No loyalty to employees. No training offered. Horrible leadership.

None.

Alphastaff Photos

AlphaStaff Headquarters
Office Building

+ Add Photo

Worked for Alphastaff? Contribute to the Community!