Alphastaff

Alphastaff Reviews

Updated Jul 6, 2014

Cristina Allan

Its getting better!

ProsFinally a Management Team that seems to care about its employees. The recent changes have positively impacted employee morale.

ConsNo job description, No performance reviews, and No raises in years. Management says they are coming, but we've heard this from previous management.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to implement employee friendly programs and follow through on your promise to provide job descriptions, performance reviews, and RAISES. Employees who are hard working and dedicated want, need and deserve a pay increase.

Awful executive team..disapprove of Cristina Allen.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe little people (worker bees) feel like family. This company does know how to hire good workers, they just don't know how to keep them.

ConsLow pay, finger pointing, non caring executive team, blatant disregard for employees, long hours, no appreciation and the list goes on...

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of everyone on top and take some advice from Engage.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Excited about our future!

Atlanta, GA

ProsFast paced and exciting place to work. Place to grow personally and professionally. Dedicated employees who are like family. Executive team that believes in the future of the company and it's employees.

ConsStill recovering from past executive team decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are doing. Employees are feeling empowered and we are excited to see what the future holds for us.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lots of potential but be realistic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsA lot of employees are dedicated and work hard to get things done, senior leadership starting to focus more on appreciating employees

ConsToo much confusion and politics, hard to get things done, workloads are way too heavy

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic with goals, follow through on what you say you'll do, addition by subtraction will make a difference

Slapstick Fire Drill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPersonnel try to keep the clients prioritized

ConsManagement changes like underwear...literally never know who will be in charge next month
    Constant churn and burn of employees, both in the field and in support roles
    "Business decision" mumbled as caring, hard-working employees are swept out of organization

Advice to Senior ManagementNo reason to waste breath, no one is listening. And if someone did listen, they'd be gone in two months anyway.

A lawsuit waiting to happen

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the people made coming in everyday a step up from dreadful

ConsLong hours
    Unequal pay
    Horrible management structure

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace yourselves. If you cared about anything understand you have loyal people but until you realize their worth the company will continue to fail.

Horrible company

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsNone at all. The company is unknown, and not at all respected in the business community.

ConsNo loyalty to employees. No training offered. Horrible leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Want to live a nightmare?

Report Writer (Former Employee)

ProsClose to I-95 for commuting

ConsCheap, abusive, mismanaged, creepy culture

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit!

Consistent leadership changes results in little progress

Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsSignificant opportunity if company succeeds, dedicated people who work hard and truly care about the outcome

ConsDirection of the company changes each year due to new leadership each year. The company often fails to appreciate the work and dedication of the employees

Advice to Senior Managementcommunicate more freely and more often. Trust that the employees will understand and work towards the company goals if only they were shared.

Awful Company All Around

ProsIt a job you get paid!

ConsEverything. There is no direction with any department. The company is run by a bunch of jokers. The company is sinking. I would not be surprised if the company goes out of business soon.

Worked for Alphastaff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alphastaff reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alphastaff CEO Cristina Allan. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by Alphastaff employees.