Alpine Access Reviews

Reset
2.6
Alpine Access CEO Chuck Sykes
Chuck Sykes

Pros
  • The only upside is that they are work from home (in 213 reviews)

• There is no commute for employment (in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • maybe the fact that there is tech issues once in a while but other than that my experience has been awesome (in 35 reviews)

• The team leads don't care about you (in 31 reviews)

1. Great Company

I worked at Alpine Access full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Extremely Courteous staff Paid Training Flexible Hours Great Projects

Cons

Tech Support can be a bit slow to respond at times.

2. Patient care coordinator

Pros

working from home and team leads

Cons

it's not enough pay for the work you perform

3. Customer Service

I have been working at Alpine Access full-time

Pros

Work from your own home

Cons

Your hours will be inconsistent.

Advice to Management

Provide consistent hours.

5. Great opportunity!

Current Employee - Alpine Access CCP
    Current Employee - Alpine Access CCP

I have been working at Alpine Access full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Interactive training. Working from home. No commute. Get to pick your shift/days off at job offer.

Cons

There is paid training but the pay rate is at your state's minimum wage. I mean, I understand why because there are always employees to drop out during training.

Advice to Management

Maybe re-evaluate the training pay rate (after the second week, raise the rate up. after the third week, raise again. And finally during OTJ/nesting, bring the rate up to production rate.) The training pay is the reason why I turned down an offer 3 years ago.

6. Don't recommend

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehighton, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehighton, PA

Pros

You learn a bit which can help you get a better job

Cons

Management is almost non-existant, the company makes it so you don't have access to pay stubs after leaving, company is in a class action law suit for denying the correct pay to employees. I was supposed to work 8 hr shifts but would often have to work 12 hr shifts and on Christmas I worked a 15 hr shift with no breaks.

Advice to Management

Learn to communicate better and keep rules consistent.

7. Customer Care Professional

Current Employee - Customer Care Professional in Griffin, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Care Professional in Griffin, GA

Pros

Work from home, flexible hours, lots of opportunity for advancement, benefits, the employers truly care about the employees.

Cons

You need a very quiet work environment, a hard line home phone and some technology equipment to start employment. The hiring process is very stringent and fast paced you have to be quick as positions are first come first serve. Whoever gets their paperwork done first gets the best picks for shifts and times.

Advice to Management

none I love working for ALpine and I love the client that I work for.

8. iWireless CCP

Current Employee - CCP in Sterling, CO
    Current Employee - CCP in Sterling, CO

Pros

I like working from home, the pay is okay considering, and my team and coworkers are pretty great. The company really does seem to be making improvements as well, it would be nice to see better pay incorporated in that.

Cons

Mandatory Jump offs. We are full time workers, why do I have 17 hours this week? I was scheduled for 40, I need my 40 hours a week. Do we ever get raises? Every 3,000 hours we get a 15 cents an hour raise, which doesn't sound bad until you realize that at 40 hours a week, thats 75 weeks in total.. which, again, not bad, but: Mandatory Jump Offs. NO!

Advice to Management

END MJO. If you must do this, dont let those mandatory hours be so harsh to us.. there needs to be some sort of reimbursement. Ideas for this are: all those MJO hours, let those count towards our bonuses and towards our total hours.

9. Team Lead3er

Current Employee - Team Leader5 in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Team Leader5 in Denver, CO

I have been working at Alpine Access full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home. Agents are nice.

Cons

Upper management has no clue. Pay is below average.

Advice to Management

Seek advice from your employees who actually run the show. Pay more and offer benefits that they can afford. Monitor the management on some programs as they have no clue what is going on. Better PAY

10. Great Experience

Former Employee - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Metairie, LA

Pros

This was my first work from home job as I was looking for a job that would allow me to be home while helping to pay the bills. I appreciate being able to get on with the company. I used to adore my trainer (see cons). The pay isn't that bad considering that on average you'll make more fast food employees.

Cons

No home/work balance (it's just like every other jobs minus saving time on commuting & breaks). Limited benefits, trainers train you to remain calm - yet they flip out on you - at least mine did. Highly stressful job, have to force things on customers who are already angry, unfair matrix system (like every call center job).

Advice to Management

Whoever they are - don't remember meeting any...show yourselves and be actively involve. Lead by example. Most importantly - put your employees first... everything else will fall into place!

11. Amazing at home work pre 2008

Former Employee - Recruiter/Interviewer Quality Assurance Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Interviewer Quality Assurance Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Alpine Access full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Worked from home for many programs such as: Mytwinn Dolls, 1-800 Flowers, Vermont Teddy Bear and a few other seasonal programs. Leads were top of the line.

Cons

When Alpine sold out so much changed. The programs they went after is like that of any other WAH company goes after. IT and such. I left right before the big change so I can't speak for much else.

Advice to Management

Offer better benefits Raise your employees wages Bring in some new programs

RSS Feed </> Embed