Alta Vista Solutions

Alta Vista Solutions Reviews

Not yet rated.

Patrick S Lowry

Former AVS Structural Materials Rep

Structural Material Representative (Former Employee)
    Vallejo, CA

ProsGreat company atmosphere and culture. People are smart, fun, and hard working. Management cares about their employees. Great sense of teamwork and ownership in the company. Get to do a lot of exciting and fun projects, from project proposals to the SF-Oakland Bay Bridge and high speed rail.

ConsLong work hours, but what do you expect as a consultant?

AVS Company Review

Structural Material Representative (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsA company with a vision and a very respectful values both from employee and client perspective. It is very challenging, exciting, rewarding, and satisfactory working for AVS. You will love what you do.

ConsSimilar to all young companies, there are too many things to do with little time.... everybody else does the same...

A decent income for little work

Staff Engineer (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

Proseasy work and good hours (8-5)

ConsThe work is very redundant and boring and as the result there is not too much discussion in the office and this can make for a rather dull office environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more communication with the people in the office. The staff engineers fairly new to the work force and would benefit from more interaction from management.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great team and great culture make coming to work fun

ProsEnergetic group of professionals that genuinely put the client first. Enjoy being challenged to think outside the box and find solutions to keep projects moving forward. Love the candor in the company and focus on open communication. Especially enjoy being part of a team that you can trust will be there for you.

ConsFast growing company that has a quickly differiated itself in our industry. Expecations of staff are high. Work ethic is amazing but sometimes intimidating.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Keep the high standards and high expectations. Don't fall into the trap of becoming another "body broker" like some of our competitors. Maintain the passion and continue to embed our values into new and existing staff.

Worked for Alta Vista Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alta Vista Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alta Vista Solutions CEO Patrick S Lowry. All reviews posted anonymously by Alta Vista Solutions employees.