Altair 12

Kati Schwartz

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Altair 12 a great working place

Current Employee - Executive Team Trainer in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Altair 12 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I started at Altair 12 as an intern. This is my first ‘real’ job after graduating from the university. I love this job because it teaches you all the basic skills you need in life, personal as well as in your career. When you have the basics down Altair 12 starts training you in other professional skills. During my time here I’ve learned a lot about myself, how to communicate professionally, how to train how to lead a team, how to present myself and my knowledge, how to recruit and many more things. It’s a great company where everybody can learn.

Cons

A challenge at working at Altair 12 is you. It is a tough job and sometimes you get in the way of yourself. You have to work really hard, but hard work always gets paid off at Altair 12. The management and the great team are there to help you deal with some disappointments or challenges you’ll run into during your job.

Keep up the great support for your employees!

Altair 12, a great working place!

Current Employee - Executive Team Trainer in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Altair 12 full-time (less than an year)

Cons

Keep up the great support for your employees!

Hard Hard work that pays off.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Altair 12 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are amazing. The work environment is so upbeat

Cons

sometimes the coffee isnt made when we get there in the morning.

keep on keeping on.

Beautiful office!

Former Employee - ETT in Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - ETT in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Altair 12 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As soon as you walk in the door you are treated as family. Very friendly group of people in the office, everyone smiling at all times! Nice tunes while in the lobby too!!

Cons

The place may need an expansion...lots of people!! Not enough space for all of the growth taking place.