Altair 12

Kati Schwartz

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Altair 12 a great working place

Executive Team Trainer (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsI started at Altair 12 as an intern. This is my first ‘real’ job after graduating from the university. I love this job because it teaches you all the basic skills you need in life, personal as well as in your career. When you have the basics down Altair 12 starts training you in other professional skills. During my time here I’ve learned a lot about myself, how to communicate professionally, how to train how to lead a team, how to present myself and my knowledge, how to recruit and many more things. It’s a great company where everybody can learn.

ConsA challenge at working at Altair 12 is you. It is a tough job and sometimes you get in the way of yourself. You have to work really hard, but hard work always gets paid off at Altair 12. The management and the great team are there to help you deal with some disappointments or challenges you’ll run into during your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great support for your employees!

Altair 12, a great working place!

Executive Team Trainer (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great support for your employees!

Hard Hard work that pays off.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsThe people are amazing. The work environment is so upbeat

Conssometimes the coffee isnt made when we get there in the morning.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep on keeping on.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Beautiful office!

ETT (Former Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsAs soon as you walk in the door you are treated as family. Very friendly group of people in the office, everyone smiling at all times! Nice tunes while in the lobby too!!

ConsThe place may need an expansion...lots of people!! Not enough space for all of the growth taking place.

Worked for Altair 12? Contribute to the Community!