Alterra Healthcare

Updated Jan 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

OK company

Residence Director (Former Employee)
    Georgetown, TX

Prostraining is good; independence given to make decisions

Cons24 hr On Call; Can't take vacations when desired.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees in relation to their performance.

Deceived

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunities to win prizes and good training.

ConsCompared to other summer sales companies this has to be one of the worst companies to work for. They grossly misrepresent their per rep averages and micro manage you like you wouldn't believe. Their contract is absurd, don't sign it and don't work for these guys it's not worth it, they'll promise you the moon and won't deliver. They also look for every opportunity not to pay you, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open and honest from the very beginning, you'll have a lot less ticked off people at the end of the summer.

Great place to start your career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAll of my coworkers were really great. There was not as much gossip as the places I've worked before. Lots of work got done.

ConsThere wasn't anything really bad about working for Alterra Healthcare, I just needed to move on and find something where I could advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt might be a good idea if Sr. Management would be able to spend more time with the underlings and take our thoughts.

Worked for Alterra Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alterra Healthcare reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Alterra Healthcare employees.