Altitude Marketing

Altitude Marketing Reviews

Not yet rated.

Andrew Stanten

A great work environment

ProsThe culture, work environment and people are fantastic. By far this is the best place I have ever worked. They embrace a work hard, play hard attitude.

ConsNot very many cons to speak of. This may be nit-picking but the pizza selection provided for lunch and learns on mondays never includes enough Hawaiian pizza.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore Hawaiian pizza.

The best internship ever

Intern (Former Employee) Emmaus, PA

ProsBecause it's a smaller company you get to wear a lot of different hats learn about the different aspects in PR. All the employees are very invested in your learning experience. They are understanding and flexible with hours, especially if you are still in college and have exams.

ConsBecause its a small office you will have to do things like take out the trash BUT if you ASK ANYONE they will help you or even do it some times! It's a smaller company, everyone has to do their part in terms of keeping the office running smoothly.

Worked for Altitude Marketing? Contribute to the Community!