- Any Location
- Any Job Title
- Any Status
1 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Altour Incentive ManagementDoesn't RecommendDoesn't Recommend
- Coworkers friendly and easy to get along with.
- Company owner is accessible and welcoming.
- Fairly relaxed regarding sick days and working from home.
- Performance reviews based on second or third-hand comments without verification.
- Long hours.
- Bad work/life balance.
- Very unprofessional.
- Coworkers and management call employees out in company meetings.
- No training.
Advice to Management
- Handle problem issues behind closed doors.
- Verify claims before confronting employees.
- Encourage professional courtesy between co-workers.
- Respect that employees have lives outside of work.