AlwaysOnVacation.com

Add Photos

Jeffrey Idso

Great experience working with AlwaysOnVacation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA

ProsSmall start-up, where you can really get involved & grow your skills. Fun, but still environment.

ConsStressful sometimes due to lack of resources, but management seems to be working things out.

Perfect place to learn and practice your skills

Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA

ProsIf you want a hands-on experience, and willing to learn and test, not afraid to take over new responsibilities and wear multiple hats - this is a good place to work for. You really get to explore your own abilities to make decisions, manage people and projects, plan and work with internal and external teams.

ConsWork hours can be long at times (have to adjust to working with India and Europe), and some projects take longer than anticipated because of limited resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focusing on improving site functionality and invest in engineering and development

Stay away from this train wreck or you'll be sorry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no pros for working with this company. Every step of the employment process is a nightmare situation to deal with.

ConsWhere to begin? Incompetent management team and "Human Resources Department" with zero management or decision-making skills. A prospective or current employee cannot believe a single word of what they are told or promised as the management team are completely unreliable with any form of communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook up the definition of ethics and apply it to your company and personal life. An education in Business Administration would be beneficial to you and your company as well.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have a very good experience with AlwaysOnVacation.

Online Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsOn time salaries, salary higher than normal market standard, great working culture

ConsInternal Politics & Some Senior level persons are not qualified enough

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintaining a balance between employees and management could be beneficial for this organization

Not a good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsSalary on time, Technical hand on senior management team

ConsToo much politics, senior management not aware of ground realities and only solution for all problems is hiring and firing.

Advice to Senior ManagementA healthy mix of managers to ground level employees must be maintained - too many managers lead to politics, ego clashes, conflicts of interests.

If u want stable job then there is no way here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsNo Reason your hand will be bound during development

ConsNo Responsible person
    Hiring and firing is only solution there.
    Too much politics, senior management have not broad minded they think them self only.
    Never choose this company future is not secure.
    Term condition always changed favoring to Employer.

Worked for AlwaysOnVacation.com? Contribute to the Community!