Amazingmail

www.amazingmail.com

Amazingmail Reviews

Amazingmail – “Physically Present - Top of Mind”

Danielle Stiehl

LOVE my job

ProsWe currently have a team works well together, positive environment, we work hard and play hard.
    Its cool because it is a smaller company, so If you have an issue, management will take your feelings into consideration. Also, we have an stellar product and awesome customer service.

ConsPast employees have grudges apparently....
    Also, parking is hard with the new business downstairs.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep taking action on our opinions, I think management has done a great job so far.

Non Professional leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo workers are great and respectful.

ConsI had been there for over two years with current upper management.Very Very disapointing that ownership has allowed non talented people to run this company that at one time was ahead of the curve.Vice president has no marketing qualifications and CEO sits in the office with no direction.
    If you read the other reviews here they all hit it on the head and the finger continually points to upper management.Again in the last year there continues to be large turnover,no talent is left.
    People that have dedicated there time and talent are routinely let go because management will not listen to people with more experience than them.Not truthfull to there employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you were to take any advice it seems a little late,there is no one left to ask there opinion about turning things around.

Loved Company but it's Going Nowhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsUnique potential with product. Comfortable work environment. Overall it was a good experience and some of my fellow staff and I were very passionate about company.

ConsCEO has no vision, no marketing or sales ability, no management skills. Absolute horrible choice and company has sat idle for years now diminishing staff along the way without increasing revenue or expanding markets. I've never been as embarrassed to sit next to fellow executives until the latest CEO.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeave. The product and company can thrive again.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing Company!

Project Manager (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsAwesome co-workers. Great communication through various departments. New logo, fresh look! Great team collaboration throughout the company, from pre-project ideas through follow up of mailed/finished projects. Rock solid sales team.

ConsI've gained 20 pounds since working here. Donut & Bagel Fridays, many employees bringing in sweet treats to share, $0.25 sodas. It's hard to say no.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work with moving us forward and up!

What once was an awesome company, is no more

Multiple (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsNice area to work. Pay was good. Employees are friendly and work well together.

ConsCompany went down in profitability quick. New CEO is fresh out of college and not professional. Does not make good company decisions and does not treat employees with respect.Turn-over at the company is the worst I've ever seen.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe if a new CEO is assigned, the company could be saved.

Apr 9, 2013

Like thousands of businesses across the United States, Amazingmail felt the impact of the worst recession since the Great Depression. However, because of sound management and vision, the company ... More

Mixed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGood product and quality, solid quality control and passion for the product. Good team of people working in the trenches.

ConsPoor upper management decisions and cronyism caused a large loss of revenue. Management's lack of forward vision and direction to get the company to the next level. Management tended to discount employees' good idea and feedback from clients.

Apr 9, 2013

I was sadly dissatisfied with this position as I expected a learning environment and room for growth.

Marketing Intern (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe internship was paid, minimal, but better than no pay. Everyone is usually quite friendly to work with. Large/comfortable work environment

ConsLack of communication between management and staff, broken promises, management steels ideas and pawns them off as their own. The internship was filled with "busy work", studying and creating excel spreadsheets to determine trends. Not a great fit for someone that is outgoing and people oriented.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen someone is hired as an intern, define the terms of the length of this internship with a specific end date. It is not very professional to promise full-time opportunities if they do not exist.

Apr 9, 2013

This former intern is referring to a previous management team and not the current leadership.

Never Dread Going To Work

ProsLots of positive energy, good group of people working together. Majority of employees are extremely happy and have worked here for several years. Like to celebrate holidays and birthdays

ConsThe parking is usually pretty bad if you dont get there in time. The only real turn over is in sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more open ideas and talks

Disrespectful and Dishonest Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosdecent pay, bagel fridays, most of the employees were pretty friendly

ConsManagement was one giant clique. If you did not see eye to eye with one of the managers they would all team up against you. Management would also talk to you about moving you up in the company and then never follow through. This happened countless times to myself and others. If you don't go to all company sponsored events (holiday parties, happy hour, company milestone parties) be prepared for it to come back and haunt you on any sort of performance review.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell since I have heard management from when I was there is long gone all I can say is the Owner needs to get rid of the current management because of the prior reviews I have read.

Apr 9, 2013

looking to get out of a bad situation

Sales (Current Employee)

Prosthey bring donuts in on friday

ConsOwner has several other companies and puts no one with any kind of marketing skills in place.CEO and CFO both have no skills in turning a company around.Continually loses employees.Down to skeleton crew with everyone looking to get out.

Apr 9, 2013

This former employee is referring to a previous management team and not the current leadership. Like thousands of businesses across the United States, Amazingmail felt the impact of the worst ... More

Worked for Amazingmail? Contribute to the Community!