Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I have been working at Ambassador College Bookstores full-time for more than 10 years
Pros – Flexible in time off, rewards employees for good reviews with their work and attitude
Cons – I don't have any complaints at this time
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-09-24 14:04 PDT
I worked at Ambassador College Bookstores part-time for more than a year
Pros – Paid on time, hours available often
Cons – Early mornings ocassionally, around 5am depending on how busy the day will be.
2013-01-24 10:47 PST
I have been working at Ambassador College Bookstores
Pros – Flexible place to work; child care issues Drs. appts etc Quick response for time off requests. Friendly people, suggestions and ideas taken seriously.
Cons – Below average pay and salary increases. 401k not matched.
Advice to Senior Management – Do more to motivate employees.
1. Courtesy work from home day (Quarterly)
2. Extra day off for birthday (to be taken during non-busy time)
3. 401k matching (maximum percentage to be determined)
4. Annual cost of living increase 3%
5. Compensation time for inventory when it falls on the weekend
6. Standardized scheduled salary increases (every six months) based on seniority
7. Columbus Day as a recognized holiday
8. Matching Gifts Program
2010-11-01 08:58 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –