Ambiance

ambiancesf.com

Ambiance Reviews

Updated Jan 30, 2014
Ambiance – San Francisco – “Ambiance San Francisco”

Good Experience Overall

ProsNice coworkers, good management, nice environment to work in, payroll/scheduling is well-organized and efficiently managed

ConsStrange schedule for retail store (employees close store quite late at night), work is a bit boring at times, hectic weekends

It paid my bills and taught me style. Otherwise, terrible company to work for.

Retail Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFriendly coworkers, friendly customers, good location, taught me great style.

ConsZero work/life balance, merchandise completely overpriced, customers only matter for their $, the owner treats employees worse than dirt, extremely high turnover (for a reason), favoritism rampant.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, you need to treat your employees way better. They're the ones that keep your stores open and in business and beyond that they deserve respect just as fellow humans. If you treat them with more respect then they will go that extra mile for you. Pushing the sale with the methods you make us practice actually tends to push the client away--most of us made sales by not following the guidelines you encouraged.
    Either stop marking up your merchandise so high or get better stuff, because watching them fall apart in front of your customer when you're trying to sell it extremely difficult.

Ambiance

Consultant (Former Employee) Richmond Heights, OH

ProsLocation, friendly co-workers, and interesting products.

ConsManager is very unprofessional amd talks about employees to other employees. The pay is very low. You are expected to work almost every weekend if you are a new employee. Store manager spends more time eating and talking.

Advice to Senior ManagementStore manager should be evaluated on a regular basis without notice.

Worked for Ambiance? Contribute to the Community!