Amer Technology

Updated Jan 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Balwinder S. Dhillon

A company with a new plan and new vision.

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Amer Technology full-time

ProsIt pays on time with good incentives for sales folks. Has set in place a new comprehensive promotion strategy.

ConsA small but growing company. Employees have to wear a few different hats here. It takes a few weeks to understand the direction of the company and the direction that they want you to in as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more feedback from you sales people on how you can keep improving the business processes.

Great Company That Treats You Like Family

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Amer Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros- Timeliness: When I started my position at Amer as a Marketing Coordinator, everything was ready to go for me on my first day there. Also, I met with a HR rep and she worked with me to talk about all the benefits as well as set up direct deposit and my paycheck was always deposited on time without any issues.

- Family Atmosphere: Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help everyone out, even people who weren't in my department worked with me and helped me talk through everything. The CEO also has a close relationship with everyone, he makes sure that everyone's problems are talked about and ensures that issues get resolved in a timely manner.

- Compensation/Vacation: Compensation was excellent for my first job out of college. Additionally, upper management is understanding about vacation/sick days/appointments and are extremely flexible. When I took days off I was given the opportunity to work extra hours/days so that I could make up my hours and be compensated for them.

ConsCurrently a small company but they are rapidly expanding in their Texas markets as well as out of state.

No employment appraisal

IT Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Amer Technology as a contractor for more than a year

ProsPay on time very bi weekly

ConsNo other gain but work for the company till contract ends and leave the company once your contract is over with their client.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease market the people after they are done with their initial contract and give sometime for the concerned personnel a to get on the next assignment, after all we employees are the ones for ur companies success and also provide a path to their employment sponsorship for visa whenever necessary.

Crude. Miss-managed No vision

Consulting (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Amer Technology as a contractor for less than a year

ProsFlat Structure No structure :)

ConsNo respect for Individuals.
Scheme centric individuals
No Vision
No respect for individual
crude management style

Advice to Senior ManagementNo Advise beyond redemption :)

review abt amer

Software Er (Current Employee)
Everett, WA

I have been working at Amer Technology as a contractor for less than a year

Prosgood they pay the salary on time

Consthey pay the salary on time but no benefits.
It is a new company.

Indusrty where you can learn more in detail about recruiting and Staffing, excellent work environment.

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Chandigarh (India)

I worked at Amer Technology full-time for more than a year

ProsGood Team work and enhanced my Recruiting skills

ConsPerformance analysis and growth scope.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement new and effective business Development plan to increase Client and Business.

Worked for Amer Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amer Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amer Technology CEO Balwinder S. Dhillon. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Amer Technology employees.