AmeriBanc National Reviews

1. So far so good!

Current Employee - Appointment Setter in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Appointment Setter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is really nice and making me feel at home. They do what they say they will and never short on pay.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. If something comes up I will add an edit. Great hour's. Great pay. No room to complain.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you guys are doing. All hires and management have been really courteous so good job at hiring good people.

2. I ABSOLUTELY love my job!

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been an employee since January of this year and I absolutely love the atmosphere of the work place. My coworkers keep a smile on my face and are always ready with an encouraging word. The managers are always willing to help if need be and always keep a positive attitude on the floor. The hours are awesome! The pay is just the cherry on top of an overall sweet sundae.

Cons

None come to mind. I seriously love my job!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work keeping your employees happy. You guys are the best at creating a positive atmosphere.

3. Love My Job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been an employee for AmeriBanc for several years. I have been in this industry even longer. This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I very much value their Integrity. I can say I truly love my job and the people I work with.

Cons

None. I wouldn't of been here this long if I was unhappy.

Advice to Management

Continue to appreciate your employees that are loyal & dedicated and have the company's best interest at heart. Those are the ones that are in it for the long haul and not just a pay check, Everyone is replaceable, yes. But loyalty is also hard to find.

5. Current Employee

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time

Pros

Wonderful company to work for. Great work environment and amazing coworkers.

Cons

Great company nothing bad to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

6. Great place to work

Current Employee - Manager in Wheaton, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Wheaton, IL

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at AmeriBanc is great, you are going to learn, you follow the training process you will succeed. Keep in mind without hard work there's no success.

Cons

There's no cons everything is told upfront, nothing is hidden.

Advice to Management

Stay open minded.

7. Best Employment

Current Employee - Sales in Wheaton, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Wheaton, IL

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been here for a year now, and I can honestly say this was the best choice for me. I was comfortable at my previous job and making decent money. But here as long as you show the work ethic and the desire to succeed this company is the place to be. Supervisors do not try and find a way to keep you from making money, They try and find ways to help you write your own paycheck, it's up to you.

Cons

Haven't found anything to complain about here.

Advice to Management

You put the right amount of training at the beginning and you realize that sometimes the best way to learn is to fail.

8. SENIOR ACCT EXECUTIVE

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Wheaton, IL

Pros

I've been in this industry for 13 yrs. have only worked for only one other company in this industry, in coming to ABN and being here for almost 3 yrs i realize that I am at the right place. Very caring owners, always finding solutions and ways to help you make more money, and hands on with anything. I feel I'm home now I get up looking to come to work and feel satisfied I did a good job and got rewarded for it, that is priceless

Cons

that's just it, there isn't any

Advice to Management

keep doing what your doing and thank you for all that you do already

9. Excellent Company To Work For!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at this company for 3 years now, I love the environment here. The pay is great, and the atmosphere is always positive. This is a wonderful place to start a career.

Cons

There are no cons working here.

10. Supervisor/Appointment Setter

Current Employee - I Have Been A Setter and A Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - I Have Been A Setter and A Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time

Pros

I have worked for this company since Nov. 2008. I have seen this company spend thousands on company picnics, and outings as well as do toy auctions for families at Christmas. We are a family at Ameribanc. I am a single mother and this job has changed my life for me and my children. I am very grateful for the opportunity.

Cons

They used to give free lunch, but it was taken because people were being wasteful.

11. Love my career

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Wheaton, IL

I have been working at AmeriBanc National full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been blessed to find a company like Ameribanc National. They are honest and fair and I'm challenged everyday to be better than I was the day before. The earning potential is truly uncapped and I've been given opportunities and been lucky enough to learn from some of the best in the industry. This is the only corporate passion I've held where the CEO and VP have an open door policy and will take the time to listen and coach you on a daily basis helping you to be all that you can be.

Cons

Every job/career is what you make of it. no cons from me

RSS Feed </> Embed