AmeriFirst Financial

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Good, honest mortgage company

Loan Officer/Originator (Current Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsComfortable environment, management is fairly accessible, they do loans by the book, and the company is run by fair and honest people. It is really by no fault of Amerifirst that it is difficult to be successful as a loan originator.

ConsAs with all loan originator positions, it is a commission-only job. The challenge is keeping a steady stream of leads coming in to provide a steady income. You need to be well-connected and an assertive sales person.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide leads for loan officers

Great if you are successful salesperson

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGrowing company, sales staff are valued, lots of marketing collateral for loan officers, sincere desire to close loans

Consfamily owned company that grew so fast they stopped valuing employees, if you aren't in sales or don't directly work on loan files you don't matter; ready, shoot, aim is the company culture

Great atmosphere and strong corporate culture!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsIn a strong growth mode and a very open, friendly environment. I come to work happy and excited every day and it's always a busy day.

ConsMay seem heavy on personal relationships, but with the growth, they are bringing in a lot of fresh perspectives and faces.

Worked for AmeriFirst Financial? Contribute to the Community!