AmeriFleet

AmeriFleet Reviews

Updated May 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Serious management problem at this company. This is not a long term company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSchedule Flexibility, Casual Environment, Hands-off management style

ConsLow wages. Their idea of advancement is changing your title while you do the exact same jobs for years. Moral is extremely low. They have removed all perks from the average employee while adding more perks for management only. They ignore their outside offices until it's time to fire someone. There is no training, they throw you in with a sink or swim style. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT ONE SENIOR MANAGER TO ANOTHER AND THAT INCLUDES HR! If you do, you might as well start packing because your days are numbered.

Worst company to work for. No body knows what's going on.

Administrative (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsIf you are new and self motivated you can learn a lot by using your own method of applications.

ConsNot much to say. ok to earn pay check.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont know how to value employees. Gossip culture. Their decision is based upon gossip. Not practical. Very poor judgements. Wish all the best

Admin/dispatcher

Administrative/Dispatcher (Former Employee)
    San Carlos, CA

ProsThe hours which is early at 7 to 4 pm

ConsThe managers..one in particture who thinks his job is the hardest in the planet.. but all he does is sit on his ass and barely does anything. I was out in a week..Barely trained me anything.. The trainer was too lazy to get off his chair and show me stuff. Worst company, I have worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the management in this office..As long as you have these managers, i dont think anyone will last long. The upper management should know this after seeing so many people come and go.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't do it

OTR Driver (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsNone that i can think of. None that i can think of.

ConsThey feed upon high turnover, that's why they don't pay. There's always somebody else looking for a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementEventually you'll have to pay drivers.

Terrible place to work, but the employees were great.

Customer Service (Former Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsThe employees there were great to work with.

ConsManagement sucks. After FedEx managers came in and took over the company it totally when down and salaries also suck there.

Advice to Senior ManagementFired all ex FEDEX managers and give the company back to the owners, the people that really care for the company.

Love the job, hate the company.

Driver (Current Employee)

ProsI have been to all the lower 48 states except 2. Most of the runs don't have a hard & fast delivery date.

ConsComplete inconsistency from management. Unfair & I believe, illegal pay practices. When we are assigned a rental car to get to our next vehicle to deliver, Amerifleet charges us, the driver $25. And we do not get paid for the time it takes to get to our next vehicle, whether it takes 1 hour or 12.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent in your policies. One dispatcher will reimburse for a hotel, the next dispatcher won't. Treat your employees like a valuable contributor to the company.

Worked for AmeriFleet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmeriFleet reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by AmeriFleet employees.