AmeriPlan

Dennis Bloom

Freedom

Corporate Recruiter/Trainer (Current Employee) Bloomington, IL

ProsMy Own Boss-No more punching the Time Clock

ConsStaying Motivated-Dedicated-Focused is tough but must be done

Advice to Senior ManagementWay to Go AMeriplan

Absolutely Amazing!!

National Sales Director (Current Employee) Collierville, TN

ProsThe benefits offered are second to none. Very affordable & easy to locate a provider. Compensation.. well you get paid for the WORK you actually do. Income is limitless and the best I have seen offered. Training: where else can you get this type of personal training. Someone is always available to help out. Corporate office truly cares about those of us out here in the field. Sending out all the membership documents and answering questions. This company has changed my families life, my attitude and has helped save on the things we need most. Giving us the freedom to help others.

ConsYou must be a self starter. You are given everything you need to have a successful home business right from the start. Let's face it, it won't work itself and you won't make thousands overnight. You must be willing to speak with people to make this work.

I Like AmeriPlan

ProsThe AmeriPlan Company has excellent values and ethics. There is much room for personal growth and expansion. The Services that are offered are something very real, useful and needed today. The leadership is pleasant and informative. The promotions are very good. The training is very good. I give Ameriplan an A+ to work for.

ConsThe only challenge I see is that a person must be a self starter and self motivated. There are no Cons. As it is said, you get what you give.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent experience with this amazing company!!

Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsThe best reason to work with this company is that I can do it from the comfort of my own home. I set my own schedule so that I can work around my family. Ameriplan's elite credentials are very impressive. Corporate staff truly cares about us independent business owners as well as their members. I am very thankful to be a part of such an amazing company as Ameriplan!

ConsI have no cons to report.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

I love my job with AmeriPlan®

IBO (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsAfter spending 30+ years in the corporate world I've found my freedom to work when i want and earn a living doing it. The atmosphere is amazing with the support I receive from everyone I associate with in the company. So far I have been rewarded for my efforts and reaching for more as i grow my residual income that come each and every month.

ConsMost people who get involve doesn't have the passion it takes to appreciate the opportunity they have by only finding it difficult to get the job done. It's not easy so the only thing people who can't do it holler at the tops of their voice SCAM. What a shame!!

Love it!

Regional Sales Director (Current Employee)

ProsGreat company, benefits and team. I have all the freedom I want and 100% control of my life. Very much needed services. Corporate always helps and they look for a way to be clear and provide all the information needed

ConsA lot of personal growth is involved. Your determination for what you want in life is put to the test.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe compensation plan is great. They provide the tools to take control of your future.

If You Fail at This Business, It is your Own Fault!

Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsCapability to set my own schedule, stay in my home or go out as much as I please, provides opportunity for me to save on recreation- which pushes me to do things to enjoy myself more and take out my team members to celebrate success-, has me working with a team, and I am helping people in need get serious discounts on needed medical help and monthly expenses. The membership costs but saves more.
    I enjoy the fact that I have a career that pays me as much as I put into it and saves me more in my every day life as well. I am out of debt and have no worries anymore about my family because of working with AmeriPlan.
    This is the company for those who have felt held back at 9-5 jobs.
    Just like jobs that take gas money to get there, insurance to pay for out of your paycheck, and money for food outside your home, AmeriPlan businesses take investment, however it has been far less than what it would cost me to drive to work 5 days a week. I still haven't spent more on this than $100 per month on the business side of this venture and have received tenfold in return.
    It takes work, it takes effort, it takes being a motivated and ambitious business person unafraid to speak to new people to really make this work for you, but I personally find it rewarding to help people who are sick to get the medical help they need without having to lose their home or file for bankruptcy- far from it.
    I really hate the people who say they work for this organization and are really just trying to take money from people. Please, if you have been scammed by such human scum, do not take it out on the company they are slandering. It isn't AmeriPlan's fault.

ConsIf you are not a motivated business person, this is not an opportunity for you to pursue and you would find it more beneficial to sign up for a membership instead- if you are ambitious enough to use your discounts; kind of like coupons if you don't clip it and take it you won't get your discount and that seems simple enough to 22 year old me. This is not a job; no one is going to hold your hand and make sure you are meeting a quota- there isn't one- and if you succeed or fail it is entirely on you.
    The trainings are there, the support from your team is there and if it isn't with the person who recruited you then get ahold of someone else in the circle.
    If there are no providers in your area, fix that and make some money.
    Silly people....
    In other words, with the company itself, there are no cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach people more leadership skills and not so much about how to use a computer or the internet. Teach people communication skills, how to speak, and how to represent themselves.
    As a Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and a working business owner already pulling in $20,000 a year I had an advantage and still do because speaking to people on the phone, helping others find the best opportunities, and even social networking skills were already being used when I began.
    I would even suggest having courses in NLP sales, team building, and networking.

I am an IBO with Ameriplan

ProsThe benefits of Ameriplan are enormous and there are six levels of enrollment. The business opportunity is also very promising. The great thing about the business is everyone starts on an even playing field, and you can go as far as your work ethics takes you.

ConsThe con is it is an even playing field and you will go as far as your work ethics takes you. There is no one standing over you making you produce. If the person has a job mentally this aspect of
    Ameriplan may be their down fall because it is a business, not a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no upper management.

It's Great For Those Seeking A Home Business Without Parties Or Products

Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) El Dorado, KS

ProsYou get benefits that go into effect immediately. It is your own business, and after your first promotion, you can will it to your children or sell it. It is very simple to start; no experience necessary. All training is provided. The company has been around since 1992 with an A+ Rating with the BBB, so you can tell it's real.

ConsIt does take time to build your business, because this is not a get rich quick scheme. It is commission based because it's not a regular job, it is a business. You do have to put in a lot of time and effort to build your business.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep expanding, and possibly revisit the states in which we do not operate.

I wish someone would have told me about this company 20+ years ago!

Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI love working with AmeriPlan. I love educating people on their options for affordable health care, esp. now since many people can't afford the Un-Affordable Care Act. I love helping people work from home to create passive, lifetime income. Instead of struggling in two-earner income struggling from paycheck to paycheck at a 40-hr, 40-yr J.O.B (Just Over Broke) joke and worrying over their shoulder if a pink slip is coming because you didn't make the bottom line. All that time, blood, sweat & tears that person could have been building a nice residual income instead of making their boss/corp/shareholders rich. Here I'm my own boss, an independent business owner. This company and benefits that are attached have been a blessing to my family and I, when insurance co balked at covering certain things leaving me holding the bag, AmeriPlan saved the day - one household expense at a time. Yes, you will have to work. If you are like the rest of 98% of society, lottery winning mentality or are only passionate about helping yourself - take, take, take without giving back, being a business owner isn't for you and you need further education what it takes to succeed. But for those that are passionate about helping others, who desire a change, and know in their gut that if they want something bad enough, they will have to do something they've never done before - if they like to look or hear about Donald Trump and inspire to be like him - than do what the 2% are doing to succeed in life and in their career.

ConsSome will, some won't, so what, someone's waiting! Some people haven't got the knack for being open-minded, because they have been pre-programmed with J.O.B mentality and that's okay. When you are looking to work at home please do your due diligence and research companies thoroughly. Don't rely on face value of what your friends or families will think because you’re in one of those things - why, they're just as broke as you? Everything in life is a risk from getting into an accident on your way home from work to making poor choices in investments. It's not either or and entitlement theories. Believe in yourself and believe that what you do in life you can succeed, put it out there in the universe and you will get back threefold. Former employees: You get out what you put in. If you feel you need to project your failures in the third party because it makes you feel better you go right ahead...it's your opinion and a free country - one day you'll have an epiphany, and it may be too late for you then.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to share your visions that that make this company great to be apart of as a member and as independent sales reps on the forefront of consumer health driven healthcare.

Worked for AmeriPlan? Contribute to the Community!