AmeriPlan Reviews

Updated August 22, 2014
Updated August 22, 2014

4.0

Dennis Bloom

This is not a job, its a multi-level marketing opportunity

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I worked at AmeriPlan for less than a year

Pros

Your "purchased" opportunity, your hours, your pace.

Cons

There is no guarantee you will make money. The more people you get to do what you do, the more money you will make, more that selling the Plan.

Stop convoluting your "employment" solicitations. You are a multi level marketing company and you should let people know up front! You're just like Amway, Quixtar, Primerica, etc. Stop leading people on who are really looking for a JOB!

Honesty would be preferred.

I worked at AmeriPlan part-time for less than a year

Pros

Telecommuting with a flexible schedule.

Cons

Trains its associates to post on legitimate job boards as if they are offering regular salaried telecommuting positions instead of being HONEST and informing people that this is a home-based business opportunity. Also, may not offer many benefits/providers in certain areas and may end up costing you more money.

There's nothing wrong with being a company that offers home-based business opportunities as long as you properly compensate people for their efforts, so why pretend as if you're a regular 9-5 just to get more people to look?

Freedom

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter/Trainer  in  Bloomington, IL
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter/Trainer in Bloomington, IL

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My Own Boss-No more punching the Time Clock

Cons

Staying Motivated-Dedicated-Focused is tough but must be done

Way to Go AMeriplan

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Absolutely Amazing!!

Current Employee - National Sales Director  in  Collierville, TN
    Current Employee - National Sales Director in Collierville, TN

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The benefits offered are second to none. Very affordable & easy to locate a provider. Compensation.. well you get paid for the WORK you actually do. Income is limitless and the best I have seen offered. Training: where else can you get this type of personal training. Someone is always available to help out. Corporate office truly cares about those of us out here in the field. Sending out all the membership documents and answering questions. This company has changed my families life, my attitude and has helped save on the things we need most. Giving us the freedom to help others.

Cons

You must be a self starter. You are given everything you need to have a successful home business right from the start. Let's face it, it won't work itself and you won't make thousands overnight. You must be willing to speak with people to make this work.

I Like AmeriPlan

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time for more than a year

Pros

The AmeriPlan Company has excellent values and ethics. There is much room for personal growth and expansion. The Services that are offered are something very real, useful and needed today. The leadership is pleasant and informative. The promotions are very good. The training is very good. I give Ameriplan an A+ to work for.

Cons

The only challenge I see is that a person must be a self starter and self motivated. There are no Cons. As it is said, you get what you give.

Excellent experience with this amazing company!!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best reason to work with this company is that I can do it from the comfort of my own home. I set my own schedule so that I can work around my family. Ameriplan's elite credentials are very impressive. Corporate staff truly cares about us independent business owners as well as their members. I am very thankful to be a part of such an amazing company as Ameriplan!

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Keep up the great work!

I love my job with AmeriPlan®

Current Employee - IBO  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - IBO in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time for less than a year

Pros

After spending 30+ years in the corporate world I've found my freedom to work when i want and earn a living doing it. The atmosphere is amazing with the support I receive from everyone I associate with in the company. So far I have been rewarded for my efforts and reaching for more as i grow my residual income that come each and every month.

Cons

Most people who get involve doesn't have the passion it takes to appreciate the opportunity they have by only finding it difficult to get the job done. It's not easy so the only thing people who can't do it holler at the tops of their voice SCAM. What a shame!!

Love it!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company, benefits and team. I have all the freedom I want and 100% control of my life. Very much needed services. Corporate always helps and they look for a way to be clear and provide all the information needed

Cons

A lot of personal growth is involved. Your determination for what you want in life is put to the test.

The compensation plan is great. They provide the tools to take control of your future.

Do NOT get involved with Ameriplan.

Former Employee - Rep
    Former Employee - Rep

I worked at AmeriPlan as a contractor

Pros

There are no pros to "working' with this company.

Cons

They will take your money and never do what they say they will. This is a cam of the first degree. The upline promises to have a direct hand in helping grow your business. When you find that one won't help at all, you are unable to get any other upline help.

If You Fail at This Business, It is your Own Fault!

Current Employee - Independent Business Owner  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in Portland, OR

I have been working at AmeriPlan as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Capability to set my own schedule, stay in my home or go out as much as I please, provides opportunity for me to save on recreation- which pushes me to do things to enjoy myself more and take out my team members to celebrate success-, has me working with a team, and I am helping people in need get serious discounts on needed medical help and monthly expenses. The membership costs but saves more.
    I enjoy the fact that I have a career that pays me as much as I put into it and saves me more in my every day life as well. I am out of debt and have no worries anymore about my family because of working with AmeriPlan.
    This is the company for those who have felt held back at 9-5 jobs.
    Just like jobs that take gas money to get there, insurance to pay for out of your paycheck, and money for food outside your home, AmeriPlan businesses take investment, however it has been far less than what it would cost me to drive to work 5 days a week. I still haven't spent more on this than $100 per month on the business side of this venture and have received tenfold in return.
    It takes work, it takes effort, it takes being a motivated and ambitious business person unafraid to speak to new people to really make this work for you, but I personally find it rewarding to help people who are sick to get the medical help they need without having to lose their home or file for bankruptcy- far from it.
    I really hate the people who say they work for this organization and are really just trying to take money from people. Please, if you have been scammed by such human scum, do not take it out on the company they are slandering. It isn't AmeriPlan's fault.

Cons

If you are not a motivated business person, this is not an opportunity for you to pursue and you would find it more beneficial to sign up for a membership instead- if you are ambitious enough to use your discounts; kind of like coupons if you don't clip it and take it you won't get your discount and that seems simple enough to 22 year old me. This is not a job; no one is going to hold your hand and make sure you are meeting a quota- there isn't one- and if you succeed or fail it is entirely on you.
    The trainings are there, the support from your team is there and if it isn't with the person who recruited you then get ahold of someone else in the circle.
    If there are no providers in your area, fix that and make some money.
    Silly people....
    In other words, with the company itself, there are no cons.

Teach people more leadership skills and not so much about how to use a computer or the internet. Teach people communication skills, how to speak, and how to represent themselves.
    As a Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and a working business owner already pulling in $20,000 a year I had an advantage and still do because speaking to people on the phone, helping others find the best opportunities, and even social networking skills were already being used when I began.
    I would even suggest having courses in NLP sales, team building, and networking.

Worked for AmeriPlan? Contribute to the Community!