America

Updated March 31, 2014
Updated March 31, 2014

4.1

CEO

Educating Attorneys, Third Party, Homeowners & Realtors on Making Home Affordable Programs for Bankrupcy clients.

Former Employee - Customer Relationship Manager/Bankruptcy  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Relationship Manager/Bankruptcy in Dallas, TX

Pros

I liked working for Bank of America because we worked together as a team. Bank of America gave us the training needed to be successful on the job.

Cons

I was a high performer. No challenges.

To always strive for new challenges.

I have 17 years of working experience as an Phlebotomist.

Former Employee - Phlebotomist  in  Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Phlebotomist in Portland, OR

Pros

I would like to work for America because it give me an opportunity to meet people and save other lives.

Cons

I hear that working at America have the chance to travel and I love to travel from place to place.

I am work well with all level of staff and have a good leadership skills.

very professional company

Former Employee - Sales  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

good working conditions, they trest you well and listen to your opposing views. Very tolerant of all employees which is a plus

Cons

working hours are long and tough. Do not provide sick days which they should since this is a very demanding place to work in day after day

treat employees with respect

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ameria

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Yerevan (Armenia)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yerevan (Armenia)

Pros

Ameria Group and it's subsidiaries is well known amongst the business community. It's a great place to build your resume. Moreover, make a strong business network. Work is interesting and challenging.

The company is very healthy, with a strong foundation. It's here to stay.

Cons

Work/life balance needs improvement. With long hours, employees will eventually burnout. Mgmt needs to recognize the long hours not just by saying "thank you", but monetarily.

Upper Mgmt Micro manages everything, in which spreads them very thin. Moreover, decisions take much longer and miscommunication is inevitable.

Good place to work but deserves to be better

Current Employee - Legal Adviser  in  Yerevan (Armenia)
    Current Employee - Legal Adviser in Yerevan (Armenia)

Pros

Flexibility to work with the management. Punctuality of supervisors. Possibility to work from home in certain cases, which is very rare in Armenia. Respect to junior experts. Opportutnity to work with expat experts.

Cons

Lack of predicitibility in global decisions. In certain cases when new vacancies are opened the current staff has lack of information on promotion potentials.

To be more open to mediumm staff positions. To create a bank or database of expert working currently ate the Ameria or having been worked for the l;ast 5 years. More vocational training for staff members. Train ings on time management and office communikcation skills.

Worked for America? Contribute to the Community!