American Academy of Professional Coders

Updated Feb 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

An

Treasurer of Local Chapter (Current Employee)
Loma Linda, CA

I have been working at American Academy of Professional Coders part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat Organization for networking and learning, I am the treasurer of a local chapter, not an employee in the true sense.

ConsNone to date, but I am new with the organization. Those I have spoken too are very satisfied as employees.

People are Disposable at AAPC, Mean Management, Poor Benefits

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at American Academy of Professional Coders

ProsAAPC is a very fast-paced place to work. A lot of opportunities to do lots of different things and you can impress people if you do it their way and real fast.

ConsThe Management is SUPER demanding! The CEO likes to see people running, literally, through the office. Management sends someone around to take attendance every day. Benefits are always being cut. There is no organization to this company it is always like everything is on fire. You are rewarded for sitting in your seat, not what you do. There is favoritism.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and treat people like assets. You will get more loyal employees and better ideas and better productivity. Quit treating people so rudely. Get rid of your redundant CEOs.

Not an overall great place to work

Member Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Academy of Professional Coders

ProsThey are open during normal hours M-F 8-6

ConsManagement is terrible and hypocritical. Some type of education beyond a high school diploma should definetly be required.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with more professionalism and respect.

Worked for American Academy of Professional Coders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Academy of Professional Coders reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by American Academy of Professional Coders employees.