American Cybersystems

Raj Sardana

Watch for this company

Former Employee - SQL/Web Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - SQL/Web Developer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at American Cybersystems as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Get placed in top companies - Work on several projects.. Challenged my IT Skill sets..

Cons

Need more IT Support from their home office...

Need more IT Support from their home office.

Run away

Former Employee - Accountant in Duluth, GA
    Former Employee - Accountant in Duluth, GA

I worked at American Cybersystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Weekly paycheck and some nice coworkers.

Cons

Too many to count. Not a good or secure working environment.

I do not know the management. They do not talk to employees ever.

Recruiter was terrible

Current Employee - Inventory Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Inventory Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at American Cybersystems as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is that the pay was decent after I negotiated 3 times with them. Not a whole lot of pros overall. I found out the hard way.

Cons

Recruiter got off on the wrong foot by giving me the wrong interview time. Fortunately, I went an hour earlier or I would have missed the interview and never obtained the job. He was hard to communicate with via telephone and his english was not the best. They also low balled me on my salary but re-negotiated when I was about to leave. Finally, they messed up on my pay and had to wait a whole month to receive my first pay when they told me different. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

No comments

I wasn't ready for greatness

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Duluth, GA
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Duluth, GA

I worked at American Cybersystems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company has a strong will and a very educated and professional leadership team at the helm. They ask about your passion and what is important to you and they train you very well with hands on leadership and training. They are very committed to your success!

Cons

As a college grad I was struggling to find work, but when I found out that I could have everything I wanted and more I wasn't ready. I need to get my act together and try and come back so that I can dominate with this company.

Thank you for taking a chance on me! Thank you for allowing me the time to get my act together and come back.

American Cybersystems is quickly becoming the standard of quality in the technology staffing industry.

Current Employee - Director - National Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Director - National Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at American Cybersystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at ACS has provided me with the autonomy & necessary work/life balance being a single parent. The ability to work remotely while also being able to work in both the Orange County & LA offices provides the best of both worlds.

Cons

As with any organization experiencing significant growth there are bound to be some growing pains; mainly, in my opinion, due to "branding" & associating the different operating companies into & under one umbrella of ACS Group.

I believe that ACS Group is on its way. It takes time to incorporate 3 different significant operating companies & various other divisions within those companies into one big happy family.

High Potential, High Growth and Dynamic!!!

Current Employee - Management in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Management in Duluth, GA

I have been working at American Cybersystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

ACS continues to make significant investments in their employees, processes, systems and management. They have retained some of the most well respected leaders from the industry to transform the organization into a best-in-class operation. Culture and character are interchangeable and fuels the double digit growth sequentially experienced over the past several years. The teams operate with a sense of ownership at all levels and a common belief that they are still a start-up keeps the energy and excitement high. Lots of potential for everyone to share in an industry success story.

Cons

Just the normal pains associated with a company growing very fast and transforming their operations and corporate model at the same time.

don't waiver on your commitment of success and the road map devised to achieve it !!! there are always detractors, but the core team and the people that clearly see what has been(and will be) accomplished are cornerstones of success.

Great place to find opportunity to grow!

Current Employee - Anonymous in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Duluth, GA

I have been working at American Cybersystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Leadership team is invested in the success of each employee. There is truly a culture of innovation and teamwork throughout the organization. There are clear performance expectation. The company rewards employees that perform regardless or tenure or role. The team has a a very specific strategic vision and the ability and talent to execute. People are excited to show up every day and are passionate about the mission.

Cons

Typical growing pains are a distraction, but the company works hard to overcome the system and process homogenization that is required with acquisitions and rapid hiring.

Keep hiring and investing in great people.

Great company with a great vision

Current Employee - Vice President National Sales in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Vice President National Sales in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at American Cybersystems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Employees are afforded the autonomy to make appropriate business decisions. The Leadership team supports these decisions and provides growth opportunities for individuals to enhance their careers. Hard work, ethical standard and honesty...core values

Cons

duplicate back-office systems (being addressed)

Keep up the good work.

What a transformation a company that has truly gone from Good to Great!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at American Cybersystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with ACS for the past 4 years and have personally seen this company go from a good company to truly a great company. We have experienced explosive growth going from regional staffing company to a national staffing company with offices nationwide . This growth has created unbelievable career opportunities and career paths for hard working dedicated individuals. The CEO Raj has a clear vision as to what he wants ACS to become and he is hiring an impressive executive leadership team.

Cons

When you go through explosive growth like ACS is experiencing, you have to hire very rapidly and unfortunately not every hire is a perfect match. ACS has to make sure that each person they hire realizes that we are in hyper growth mode and not everything will run perfectly.

Keep doing what you are doing because it is working. Your dedication to continuous improvement is evident in all aspects of the business.

Horrible Recruiter

I have been working at American Cybersystems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Got me a professional title in a good new industry

Cons

Completely unprofessional-- sent onboarding messages to wrong email, etc.