American Dream Home Improvement

www.americandreamhomeimprovement.com

American Dream Home Improvement Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2014

Happiest I have ever been in the industry!

Manager (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsGreat family environment. Rewarded for hard work and good ideas. Respect from your managers at all levels. Clear guidance on how to reach your personal, professional and financial goals while working at this company.

Consgrowing pains from time to time but always used as a springboard to get better!

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is key to a successful organization.

Excellent!!!!!

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsGreat culture, fun environment, awesome pay.

ConsNone yet and been here for 5 years

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the opportunity, its been a great ride and still going.

Extremely Happy I made a switch to ADHI!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsVery large, fast growing national company, and industry leading company. Amazing opportunity to excel and grow as an individual, and earn a high income. You need to be vocal and express your desires and ambitions and the ADHI upper staff will work with you to help you excel. Good atmosphere, good vibes, some of the best people I have ever worked with!

ConsA slight learning curve to the industry as well as systems and procedures that are used with ADHI. Especially if you do not have a background in the industry, it can be a little overwhelming, much like anything unfamiliar. However after you get past this learning curve its a breeze and very rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementChallenge employees more directly and give specific goal sets. Possibly create some type of performance contest with incentives?

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

so far so good

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Aurora, CO

Prosthey gave me a 55000 truck to drive around and all of my bosses are awesome they are down to earth and i even tried to quit and they talked me into staying and even filled my gas tank.

ConsThe only thing i dont like is putting gas in the truck eats it like now ones business also some of the supervisors ride your even when its snowing outside they want you out there knocking on doors like that is crazy. also if they would help with gas money a little bit that would be awesome cuz putting 100 dollars a week in gas is killing my wallet. Also if they didnt ride us somuch to be out there amd get claims for them and realized that we arent there slaves would be pretty cool

Advice to Senior Managementas of now i have no complaints i had an issue with one of the supervisors and they gave me a new one and he is cool also if it is snowing or raining outside i dont see a point to be out there knocking on doors no one wants to open the door and let all that cold air in there homes

Crooked storm Chasers

Salesman (Former Employee) Dublin, OH

ProsThey talk big story , but they are all lies

ConsCrooked, unprofessional ,High pressure sales. Do not get involved with this company , as a employee or as a customer they over promise and under produce, if you need roofing done call one of the well known names in Columbus Ohio , not these crooks.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome a legitimate home improvement company , instead of low life storm chasers.

American Dream Home Improvement Recruiting Director responded to this review

Apr 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and insight, we greatly appreciate it. Our Sales and Field Representative positions may not be a position that suites every individual ... More

make a good commission

Salesman (Current Employee) Denver, CO

Prostruck phone insurance uniform badge

Conscold calls homeowners gas guzzler company truck

Advice to Senior Managementnothin

Worked for American Dream Home Improvement? Contribute to the Community!