American Eagle Wheel

1.0
Maria Furcolow

1. inside sales

I worked at American Eagle Wheel

Pros

Coworkers are great. Always willing to help if i ever had questions or needed help

Cons

Upper management; Corp would always micromanage. Operating system is outdated.

Advice to Management

Try to some how increase company moral. Your company is going in a downward spiral and everyone can see it. If you don't agree with that, THEN PROVE IT TO YOUR EMPLOYEES! They are the ones who make this business run, correct?

Worse place to ever work

Current Employee - SALES WAREHOUSE MANAGER
    Current Employee - SALES WAREHOUSE MANAGER

I have been working at American Eagle Wheel full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are no Pros to this company. I'm only writing in becuAse it won't let me post otherwise. Stay clear. Unless you like being demoralized , under paid and mistreated

Cons

Where do I start. Let's start with the product itself. Inferior wheels or outdated. Pick one. I'm embarrassed to say I work for this company. As a manager your fighting everyday to get sales. Why you ask? Corp. Seems like the owner doesn't want you to succeed. She has no knowledge or how big business works. She calls and demoralizies her employees. Everyone fears for there job but no one respects her. Which is sad.

Advice to Management

Honestly to the Owner( margo furcolow) this isn't a bashing session. I love working here and thought I could really make my warehouse a top warehouse. But after all the obstacles that we have to go thru. It's not worth it. I can make more working at a gas station without having a tyrant at my back barking like a ravenous dog. It's sad. The owner was a great man and is probably turning in his grave when he sees want you have done to his company.

Previous review stated I'd rather dig ditches in the 110 degree weather for 8 hours a day said it all.

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at American Eagle Wheel full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

the product is American made and absolutely beautiful. great sales teams all over.

Cons

the collection/accounts receivable department are very rude. they lie about everything turned in wrong no matter what. Customers have been lost because of them.

Advice to Management

training in dealing with people in collection department. change in pay for sales.

Would rather dig a ditch in the hot sun for 8 hours a day then be guided by the Current Store Manager

Former Employee - Co Manager in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Co Manager in Pensacola, FL

I worked at American Eagle Wheel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This location has great talent, but they are not given much training to be more then just cashiers

Cons

To many cons to mention.

Advice to Management

My advice for American Eagle is to really promote and back what they but in writing and who they consider to be a True Leader for their Stores..First impression is what anyone truely remembers. I ve been in the retail business for 19 yrs and never been so disappointed in a Company.

Great customers, and coworkers

Former Employee - Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative in Chino, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative in Chino, CA

I worked at American Eagle Wheel

Pros

Some customers are really cool people and will hook you up.

Cons

Under appreciated, underpaid, good luck getting time off, no benefits

7. Beware of working for this company. Company wide internal turmoil!!

Former Employee - Operations Manager
    Former Employee - Operations Manager

I worked at American Eagle Wheel

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working there at all, none! They let you believe you can come in and turn the business around because the last manager made a mess of it. Problem is with upper management. I was warned about excessive turnover by the Delivery driver and the bank teller, both with over 10 years experience deling with this company

Cons

Upper management ridiculously inept! Don't pay their bills on time. Urine stains on carpets, holes in walls, outdated computers and equipment, total mickey mouse operation overall. Never have anything in stock. No training of any sort. Treat customers horribly! Read other reviews on Google and you'll see what I mean!! Very very poor working atmosphere. Worst place ever to work!

Advice to Management

pack it up and get out of Canada

RSS Feed </> Embed