American IT Solutions

American IT Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Best company I have ever worked for.

Director of Recruiting (Current Employee) Wallingford, CT

ProsIn my 14 years in the staffing industry, AIT is the best company I have ever worked for. The work to life balance is unmatched. The ownership here is more than fair and they always come through on what they say their going to do. They only care about results and the happiness of their employees; they treat you like family here. They also don't watch clocks or constantly look over your shoulder; they don't micro-manage......they don't care when or how you conduct your business only that you get the job done.

ConsBest work life balance of any job I've ever had. They don't watch clocks; they don't micro-manage......they don't care when or how you conduct your business only that you get the job done.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing....it's working and I look forward to continuing to grow with this company and this ownership.

Since I've worked as a contractor you meet the people first coming on board, but after that it's hard trying to contact

Desktop Specialist (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsYou'll work for great companies, and meet a lot of people. Learned a lot!

ConsDon't get paid for holidays that you're off. and if you stay in a contract with a company there is no yearly review

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't hear too much from them unless you're doing something wrong.

Worked for American IT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!