American Lending Solutions Reviews

2.8
CEO

1. Good company, great opportunity

I worked at American Lending Solutions

Pros

Structured, their to help you grow.

Cons

Need more follow up from the pros to help loan officers who can't or havent yet become experienced at getting doc's from prospective customers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. Sr Loan Officer

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Appleton, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Appleton, WI

I have been working at American Lending Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, leads provided and base pay

Cons

Underwriting located in distant location

3. American Lending Solutions

Current Employee - Dispatcher in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Dispatcher in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at American Lending Solutions

Pros

The hours worked well with me. I came in and did my job and left.

Cons

They will fire you before 90 days so that you will not get unemployment. Very fast turnover and the CIO always eats all of the lunches out of the kitchen.

Advice to Management

Keep the good people and stop hiring dopes.

5. Great Company

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Southfield, MI

I have been working at American Lending Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to work if your new to the lending industry. Great work environment. Compensation package is very competitive. This lender can do a loan that most other companies just will not do.

Cons

They push you to work their phone dialer 3.5 hours a day which can be boring at times. Commissions could be better. Management need improvement.

Advice to Management

Listen to your top agents in the office more.

6. Great Company To work for

Former Employee - Trainer in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Trainer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at American Lending Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great salary with extra earning potential.

Cons

May have to work work ends

Advice to Management

More individual encouragement

7. great place to work

I have been working at American Lending Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone in the office is super friendly. I love the schedule 9-6 very convinent for me

Cons

you have to meet a certain qouta for cars you get each day

8. Awful. Management could care less about you. They should just install a revolving door for workers. 95% turnover rate!

Former Employee - Skip Tracer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at American Lending Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros for this position.

Cons

Lie to you from the start about pay and much more! Stay away from this employer!

Advice to Management

Be honest with your people! Honesty goes a long way.

American Lending Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014 – Human Resources Manager

This is not the same company. American Lending Solutions, LLC is a mortgage banker with our corporate office in WI. We do not have any offices in Charlotte, NC, nor do we do any business in that ... More

9. Not A Good Employer

Former Employee - Skip Tracer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at American Lending Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a good company to begin your training as far as gaining experience with office politics. It will develop your skills when dealing with cute throat individuals with their own agenda with no regard to company development concerning retaining employee's that care and want to do a good job and excel. No regard given to employee's that seek to achieve more potential. It will help you learn quickly how to handle deceptive management leadership.

Cons

Training is 2 to 3 days,you will learn more as you develop your own skills in the field of skip tracing so my advice is go online and learn on your own, then gain the experience and seek another position with other companies in this business.

Advice to Management

Management is a leadership role,to retain good employee's means that you are only as good as the people you lead.The turn over rate is a reflection of your leadership role,would be good if the company put more importance and appreciation into their efforts to maintain the employee's that seek to do their jobs and want to excel. Management only keeps individuals that do not pose a threat to management,the management staff is a group of very insecure individuals with their own agenda .Ouch....yes hope you have taken this opinion constructive.

Not Your Average Office

I have been working at American Lending Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is an easy hiring process and casual dress code. Training is only 2 or 3 days long and you do get an hour for lunch. The location is very close to the city and on the bus route so you will be able to use city transit to get there.

Cons

Management is unprofessional and at times, outright disrespectful. They will tell you that you have to be thick skinned in order to prepare you for the unprofessional language and business conduct you are about to walk into.

Advice to Management

Have some respect for your team and speak to them like you want to be spoken to.

Typical BS

I have been working at American Lending Solutions

Pros

Your paycheck will be on time without excuse and the location gives you something to do on lunch without having to go far

Cons

Turnover rate is HIGH .......everyday you fear for your job security not because of your performance because of lack of commitment to the employees and creating a stable work environment .........they tell you lies from the posting all the way to your dismissal .......this will be a temp position for 95% of those hired .......dont waste your time.

Advice to Management

Stop firing everyone over bogus excuses and stand behind the employees you have. Cracking the whip gets results but also creates stress and horribly low office moral even the ones who you think are happy , given the opportunity would tell you this company is full of people walking on eggshells.

RSS Feed </> Embed