American Marketing and Publishing

www.homepagesdirectories.com

American Marketing and Publishing Reviews in Appleton, WI

American Marketing and Publishing CEO Abram Andrzejewski

Abram Andrzejewski

Pros
  • If you believe in the products and are excited to help small business owners, you will succeed(in 21 reviews)

• Very rewarding job, love being able to help small business owners grow their businesses affordably(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • Don't forget all the time you have to spend searching for the home based businesses and it's nearly impossible to find an accurate, up-to-date list(in 8 reviews)

• At AMP I work just as hard as the small business owners that I call on every day(in 14 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

My take on my career path....

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsManage Myself- great for the self-motivated
    I actually respect my boss, my District Manager started where I am and works harder than me
    Money is good, knock out the 1st 10 grand then 20% commission? Make an extra couple hundred a day after that for the last couple weeks of the month
    Business owners buy our product because it works. They use it themselves

ConsNot everyone can do this. They fire people because they can't hack it. It's sales. It's a great product. I'm only posting on here because I saw some postings where people make this job out to be a 1% success ratio. Sales is rough, it takes mental toughness and an unbelievable work ethic. Lazy people and slackers need not apply. That's why you can make 80k your first year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on keepin' on

By far one of the worst experiences ever

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsThe Management Team did appear to be supportive during training.

ConsThe Management Team proved to only be supportive when you where having a good week. As soon as customers started to say NO, you where threatened to be fired. You also put alot of miles on your car and the gas compensation is no where near enough, so you spend alot of out of pocket money on gas. My manager never took the time to ride with any of us, which he was requried to do, so we never recieved any advice as on how to get sales when the product was a tuff sell. He did tell us to do whatever it took, including accepting dates to get a sale. You are expected to track down potential customers, stalking them at gas stations and their homes and then going back 3 and 4 times.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some decent Managers and hold them responsibile when they do not full fill their contracts.

Worked for American Marketing and Publishing? Contribute to the Community!