American Panel

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Danny Duncan

The worst company I've ever worked for!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone. Just a horrible place to work.

ConsEverything!!! Just a horrible place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new management. Just a horrible place to work.

It was like a punch in my face. The harder I worked the less I got and the more the people who were sorry go promoted.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsThere are none because they don't care for good employees.

ConsThey promise you to move up in the company, promise promotions and they never happen. They never give raises

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a backbone and stand up for those who work hard and maybe you wouldn't have such a high turn over. Also you have supervisors who don't do there jobs and still get paid bigger money. Try giving raises or even reviews once in a while and you might, just might hang on to good employees. You are a terrible company that does not appreciate or value hard working employees and because of that I only hope that you do not succeed and only then you will see what you are doing wrong. I will tell everyone I know not to apply at your company because they will be paid dirt wages and never, ever get promoted or a raise even if you work hard and deserve it. I hope you sleep well at night.

Worked for American Panel? Contribute to the Community!