I worked at American Security Group
Pros – - Opportunities to get more hours in schedule
- Multiple shifts to choose from (morning, midday, night)
- Very lax, sedentary environment
Cons – - Very dysfunctional management, virtually no communication between superior officers
- Overtime/ holiday pay sometimes neglected in payroll
- Scheduling sometimes only allowed for 8 hours in between shifts
- Very poor notification system of new company policies/ schedule changes
- Employment tends to resemble a "revolving door," many newcomers are usually fired within the first month
Advice to Senior Management – Leave appropriate passdowns to whoever is relieving you. When information is kept from other supervisors, it produces a vacuum that will inherently downgrade the performance of the next shift. Also, it breeds both ignorance and arrogance, neither of which are acceptable or applicable in a healthy working environment.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2010-04-05 23:34 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –