American Traveler Staffing Professionals
www.americantraveler.com Boca Raton, FL 150 to 499 Employees

American Traveler Staffing Professionals Reviews

American Traveler Staffing Professionals – Boca Raton – “American Traveler building”

Robert L. Bok

My one year anniversary, I love my job!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsTraining, the people, the management team, the career opportunities

ConsThere is not an onsite gym

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring young smart new ! It is a fun atmosphere to work in everyday.

I feel fortunate to call AT home. This is a company that values it's employees and clients.

Marketing (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsSmart people who work as a team. Recognition and upward mobility. Outstanding place to work.

ConsProbably not the best place to work if you don't consider yourself self motivated and willing to give 110% to deliver superior client service in a team environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue doing what you do! Our client reviews, survey and audit scores say it all. Employees stay forever because they love it!

Learning to Grow in a Professional Environment

Sales Administrator (Current Employee)

ProsThe people here are good to work with and are willing to help every step of the way. Since this is my first full time job out of university it is good to learn what it's like to work in a professional environment. I like to be kept busy and so far it's been a good experience for me.

ConsNew work can be thrown at you at anytime so time management is key. If you don't like working in a small corporate environment this may not be the place for you.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Professional Workplace where you can have an impact

Programmer (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsI enjoy working at American Traveler .. it's a professional, achievement-oriented environment, and -- in my experience -- presents lots of opportunities to try new things and enhance your skills. The owners are smart business people who really know the industry inside and out. It's apparent that they value customer service and do whatever they can to enhance the clients' experience with the company. You'll feel like your work is part of the mission. At the time of this review, the company is in a growing vigorously.

ConsIf you're looking for a large, corporate employer, this is not the place. It's privately held, with 100-200 employees.

Advice to Senior Management--

I have had two internships at American Traveler and it is an absolute pleasure to work there.

Intern (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsGreat working environment! Every task as an intern will have impact and be meaningful; no running coffee or filing papers here. You'll be challenged and learn every step of the way.

ConsWorking at American Traveler can be very fast paced and without a can do attitude you'll find it hard to do well at this company. Be willing to learn and get involved!

Customer Services

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsConsultants are very attentive with client's needs, good training program with a week's length

ConsIndustry growing and we need to keep hiring to meet demands

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job and employee appreciation events

Just passed my ten year anniversary with American Traveler!

Line Level Manager (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsI have found the management team to be supportive and interested in my ideas and feedback. I have developed great friendships with co-workers and I can say this is a fun place to work. If you get asked to join a meeting in the conference room and it is anywhere near a special occasion in your life, there is probably going to be lots of people waiting for you with a big fat cake yelling 'Surprise'!

ConsI like to be busy, so the fast pace environment works well for me, but it may not be for people who like to sit back and surf the net. The company is growing fast, so many days are hectic, especially on Fridays.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring, we are busy and need more employees!

Great Place to Work

Client Services (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

ProsAmerican Traveler is all about working together and being a team. The company is expanding which is fantastic, I have been trained into new areas which has meant more responsibilities and growth. Unlike so many companies today, I know my job is stable and secure.

ConsWe don't often get to meet the nurses we staff on assignment. :(

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the BBQs and fun lunches every now and then!

Excellent place to work; Great co-workers

ProsCompany's momentum created an exciting work environment and lots of opportunity to grow. Colegial environment with great co-workers made everyday enjoyable. Management interested in development of employees. Overall great experience working at American Traveler.

ConsVery few come to mind. I will say that I was always busy, but found this to be positive as the work is engaging. Work could also be challenging at times, but this was also a positive for me, as it it contributed to my growth.

Worked for American Traveler Staffing Professionals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Traveler Staffing Professionals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Traveler Staffing Professionals CEO Robert L. Bok. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by American Traveler Staffing Professionals employees.