Amerisource Funding

Jason Floyd

Exit Review

Collections (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsWhat I love most about this company are the coworkers and the enviroment. I believe one of the most important components of loving your job is having a healthy relationship with you coworkers. Everyone at Amerisource is always so happy to help and truly cares about its employees. They always worked around my school schedule and were understanding of my need to be part time. It is no secret that Amerisource takes care of their employees.
    Another great thing about Amerisource, is while the office is casual and laid back, the company keeps things very professional. Never did I have to question the way the company handled any situation. Instead, I was proud to work for them and learned so much by the way they handle the company.

ConsThe only thing that I did not like about Amerisource was the location of the office. I have nothing bad to say about the company itself.

Good place to get experience

Assistant Relationship Manager (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

Prosroom for growth; family friendly environment; management and staff are very nice and friendly and usually try to maintain a good relationship; good place to get working experience...especially for recent graduates; they offer a lot of room for growth from within

Conshigh turnover rate...people with degrees hardly ever stay because the salary isn't good enough...especially for the output of work they expect; need improvement on the standard they use to advance employees - management often promotes incompetent and underqualified people... probably because they can pay them less.

Advice to Senior Managementtrain staff and learn how to let go and give more responsibility. don't micromanage. the salary you offer won't keep quality people....most people want more $$$. create higher standards for promoting...consider hiring people with more experience and offering them a better salary after they've been doing the job efficiently for "x" amount of time. Seek longevity and quality with employees. don't hire people to do the job if they do not have finance background or education...they won't stay.

Worked for Amerisource Funding? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amerisource Funding reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amerisource Funding CEO Jason Floyd. All reviews posted anonymously by Amerisource Funding employees.