AmerisourceBergen

AmerisourceBergen Reviews in Frisco, TX

Updated May 6, 2014

AmerisourceBergen President & CEO Steven Collis

Steven Collis

Pros
  • Attractive enviornment; good benefits; tools provided to be successful in job(in 19 reviews)

• Great benefits - you accrue 20 days of PTO per year in your first year(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance and pay is average for the market place(in 7 reviews)

• It seems that upper management is truly out of touch with the need of their independent business(in 8 reviews)

19 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I loved the team I worked with

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsGreat benefits, Great training! The training applied to your Product.

ConsNo comment at this time

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comment at this time

US Bioservices

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsBenefits and cafeteria, friendly associates.

ConsTerrrible management ethics, just terrible management. Abusive to employees psychologically and emotionally. BAD communications. Management has closed thought processes and the onboarding training does not represent the mentality of management. Very seductive and dishonest.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive it up and move on. They are incompetent, disloyal to employees and typical corporate manipulators. If anyone shows promise or a different aspect of thought, they fire them. Time to fire the management staff and get management that is constructive and not destructive to the workforce. It takes approximately three years to profit from an employee. How does this company leave the problem in charge and just keep paying for the turnover?

Better be a rockstar

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsLocation is great and most people are amazing to work with. The pay was really good.

ConsIf management finds someone that they prefer for your position, they will just fire you. So you better be a rockstar.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to have better communication with your employees and you need to make your employees feel like you actually support them. If one of your employee's job is in jeopardy, it is only ethical to let them know. Don't just fire them and make up some story to get rid of them.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mirena team

Reimbursement Counselor (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsEveryone is always willing to help

ConsEveryone helps mostly with wrong information

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more connected with the team. There is a disconnect between management and team members.

Leadership Needs Overhaul

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsGood benefits and decent salary.

ConsLeadership in business units is weak. Poor corporate communication. Lack of techniques and practices to motivate and retain workers. Leadership does not motivate; instead, a culture of "scolding" prevails.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a clear strategy for retaining talent. Provide leadership training to management. Sharpen operational processes to stay competitive and to exceed customer expectations. Have clear strategy for remaining competitive; at this rate, the specialty pharmacy arm of the specialty group will not succeed.

Quality Assurance

Quality Assurance (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsCreate culture and carrying employees. Opportunity for growth.

ConsToo many managers without experience. Very top heavy.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many managers, directors, sr directors without experience. Over manage without clear goals. Very top heavy.

Great place to work for!

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsGreat people to work with!

ConsNothing, everything is great at ABSG.

Love my job

Pharmacist Tech (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsGreat co workers, diverse, opportunity for growth

ConsNone at this time. Great

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Salaries way below industry standards

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsI love the people I work with, it's a stable company with large earning potential and growth, great benefits package

ConsThe goals that Senior Management set for some of the business units this year were completely unattainable causing some to not get their bonuses. People rely on the bonus to put them somewhere closer to a salary they can survive on. This company does not reward it's employees. A 2% raise on an "Exceeds Expectations" review per year is not acceptable. People can't live on that and deal with inflation. I hear about a lot of people that are looking for either a second job or looking to leave the company completely.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive back to your employees. You have experienced HUGE earnings, you should put some of that back into the people that have gotten you there. Especially the lower level workers. The amount of turnover has got to be costing the company quite a bit in training new personnel.

Could be worse...

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsThe bonus checks, the potlucks, the peers you meet, co-workers are what made me stay as long as I did.

ConsMicro-managing, no flexibility with shifts, no consistency when it comes to work in general. Things are always changing, and you feel like a number and not really a person.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people working for you, stop depending on computers and different software to tell you the needs of the business...sit with people and see how unbalanced the workload is to gain a better perspective of what real changes need to be made.

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!