Amistee, Inc Reviews

4.6

Mike McCowan and Steve Dickinson

I am treated as if I matter unlike a large corporate job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

I have been working at Amistee, Inc

Pros

It is nice to be able to make an impact on peoples health. The owners care about the equipment making sure it is maintained. It is nice working at a place where the owners actually care about the customers and workers.

Cons

Some weeks there a 60-70 hours of work and it is Monday - Saturday leaving little time for my family.

Stop being so nice to some employees that are given too many chances before getting let go.

Amistee is ok

Current Employee - Worker  in  Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Worker in Novi, MI

I have been working at Amistee, Inc

Pros

Fair employers, overall good coworkers, good location, good learning opportunity, only 6 days per week to work

Cons

no benefits - this is a big downfall, either management needs to offer health care/insurance, or raise the pay so that workers can afford to go to the doctor.
    low salary compared to other companies - many employees need to find 2nd and 3rd jobs to fill the gap.
    bad employees keep job and are not dealt with. unobtainable goals set for workers. managers need to be more open and flexible to suggestions from employees.
    6 days of work per week. Work not steady, jobs cancel, reschedule or are added randomly and workers will get sent home early or have to stay late.

offer health benefits to attract and keep employees

Worked for Amistee, Inc? Contribute to the Community!