Amitech Solutions Reviews

CEO

1. Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The teamwork atmosphere is the biggest asset to this company. Everyone works together no matter what the project to make the company succeed.

Cons

Being that Amitech Solutions is a smaller company, at times you need to be flexible to work "outside" your job to move the company forward to success.

2. Programmer Analyst

Pros

Very Friendly Team to work with.

Cons

No Cons so far. Very focused towards employers career.

3. A very employee focused company

Current Employee - Administrative Assistantr in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistantr in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is always a focus on the employee here. I am extremely satisfied in not only having all my requests handled quickly and effectively, but also being part of the team that handles others' request quickly as well. As a company we also do the same in handling client questions and requests.

Cons

It would be helpful if more notice was provided in advance of meetings. Often, they are changed at the last minute.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. It would be good to have more company and networking events, and also give back more to the community.

5. Professional, hard working environment where results client satisfaction are paramount.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A company that strives for the best culture for positive results with an emphasis on ethics and quality. Amitech has a very open, entrepreneurial environment that encourages positive change. There is a strong internal support network where everybody is encouraged and enabled to do their best with support from others.

Cons

As a quickly growing company, there is not always time for appreciation or constructive feedback. Also, because it is growing, policies are always being updated and not always clear.

Advice to Management

Ensure appreciation and constructive feedback are given more frequently. Finalize and publish set policies.

6. Great Company to work for!

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment. Really good opportunities to learn and gain good experience.

Cons

It's a small, fast-growing company, so we frequently are faced with all the challenges that come along with those traits.

7. I am the Recruitment Manager at Amitech Solutions. I have been here for over 2 years, and I am really happy here.

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The team works very hard to put the clients and employees first, always. Employees are always treated fairly and with respect.

Cons

Overall, the company, management, compensation structures, and teamwork are great here. Management is very open to new ideas and improvements to almost anything.

8. One Year In,... Made the Right Choice

Current Employee - Director of Accounts and Client Engagements in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Amitech one year ago. Like many STL based IT companies they were at a point in their growth cycle where they needed to change some of their back end methods and processes in order to "make it to the next level", In short, what had taken the company successfully to its current state was starting to fall short. The good part was, the ownership and management had already recognized this, and were creating a team effort internally to re-align and re-tool the company from stem to stern. One year in, I would classify 2014 as a successful year of transformation. I'm not saying there weren't growing pains, but the new processes, organizational and marketing approach have moved Amitech beyond the growth barriers we were experiencing. If you are someone who joins an organization expecting to be able to identify a problem or pitfall and then hand it to someone else in a different area to resolve it for you, Amitech is not for you. If you enjoy being empowered to work on solutions to client and internal challenges, and working with a management team that actually listens then you will be very happy at Amitech. The beauty of Amitech is, you have the ability to drive your own destiny.

Cons

Some people like to have a clearly defined role that does not spill over into other areas of the business. That is not how Amitech operates. We all work as a team and support each other, if that means you step out of your typical area to help on a high priority need, it is our culture and it is expected. There is no separate department to kick work over the fence to like large enterprise organizations. Some people see that as a con, but it is also less needless overhead that we would have to pass the cost of to our clients.

Advice to Management

I am part of the management team so I would advise us to keep listening to our employees, the best solutions for ourselves and our clients come from there.

9. Flexible, friendly, supportive environment

I worked at Amitech Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees have good report, like a small family

Cons

Too small, not enough growth within the company

Advice to Management

Offer more opportunities

10. I am currently at that company

I have been working at Amitech Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Benefit and Great work environment

Cons

They do have limited clients.

11. Great money, if you like walking on egg shells...

I worked at Amitech Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small company, great pay, respected in the Healthcare IT Industry.

Cons

Lack of representation of contractors; remember they represent their client...which is not the contractor. With this in mind, be sure to discuss and include any potential "normal" incidentals, illness, inclement weather, etc. Lastly, make sure you fully understand the position, including the availability of tools "software", because most clients will not allow you to use your own and may or may not provide a robust set of tools.

Advice to Management

Learn to equally value your contractors, as much as your clients, then pay your contractors as promised.

RSS Feed </> Embed