Amity University

Updated Jul 10, 2014

Amity University Founder & President Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan

Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan

Arena for growth

Program Lead/Assistant Professor (Former Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsEmployee benefits, Good Salary Package

Consemployee development time can be improved

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue building aspirants

Good

Assistant Lecturer (Former Employee) Noida (India)

Prosstudents and infrasturucture, facilities and culture

Conslots of politics and favouritism

Advice to Senior Managementplease pay heed to students and faculties

A dirty place with dirty politics, dirty culture and dirty people

Lecturer (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsNothing. Don't go by the ads that they try to make flashy. Gullible ones fall prey to that.

ConsVery dirty politics
    Uneducated faculty and administration who sit and gossip all day after the minimal low end work they do
    Especially bad for people who have been to good places like IIT, Delhi (haven't been in IIT- Kanpur so don't know how it is in UP), good colleges of DU etc. and land up here by mistake
    All the staff does is try to play 'politics', whatever that means, and sit and gossip about other faculty and staff
    I have never encountered more abusive people and staff is treated badly, it seems people have minimal amount of self- respect and respect for others. Sometimes wonder they are grown- up, middle aged and old people.
    Wonder if the positive reviews have been posted by someone at Amity, afterall marketing is their forte and I have experienced first - hand the lengths they go to put forward false claims

Advice to Senior ManagementShutdown the institution. It is rotten from top to bottom. There are other worthwhile ways to make money. May be try to run a little bit clean business for once.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Disappointing, zilch skill development, degrading work. Extremely high levels of bureaucracy

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Noida (India)

Pros1. Smart people working here

ConsAs team members, we are asked to go to several Delhi colleges on foot (no reimbursements) to distribute pamphlets of new courses launched by Amity. This was despite, knowing fully well that normally A-grade DU students would not entertain such courses. We had to do this during the peak admission times. This made us feel worthless and degrading to our skill set.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffice culture is highly bureaucratic. The senior level people get ahead by sucking up to the Founder, and other top level management.

It was a good experience.

Student (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsAs a faculty Growth opportunity is good.

ConsThe college is still under construction.

Advice to Senior ManagementLabs not fully equipped .

Dedication and hardwork

Hindi Teacher (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsThe working culture is good . Coordinator n headmistress r very understanding and helpful . They pay good salary. They provide bus service to the teachers on saturday , when there is a holiday for students.

Consit was little bit far away from my house .i was satisfied from the school

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

A wrong decision!!

ProsIf u have too much of money and just need a good place to pass time and hangout, then this is the right place for u!

ConsThese people spoil and retard good students too! Will get nothing fruitful, not even support from faculty. You will forever regret joining Amity.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo think of helping the students. This place has the most rotten administration ever!!!

I got opportunity to implement New Technology & Continuous Learning under the visionary President.

AGM-IT (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsBest use of IT Infrastructure to Manage, Maintain and monitoring the India wide business setup. New Technology OR updating of technology always welcome and used in the organization to further enhance the connectivity with students and employ.

ConsVery few people get the recognition's and appreciation of their work, In a big hierarchy, management should not ignore the middle and last guy of the hierarchy. Financial growth of employ especially Non teaching is very slow, market trend ignored, Employ and Employ families welfare totally ignored e. g. Those ( Employ) who has got the opportunity to get their children’s admission in Amity International School are getting reimbursement of the fee from their office but other (employ, who’s children are studying in other school) do not have such facility. Similarly Medical aid Or Insurance ignored.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive little more attention on employ salary structure and welfare including their family.

assistant professor

ProsFreedom to work at any level

Consslow growth and no travelling allowance as such

Good

Assistant Professor (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsGood Work Environment and good people to work with

ConsThe location is little isolated

Worked for Amity University? Contribute to the Community!