Amobee

Updated Apr 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good people, bad management

Operations (Former Employee) Herzliya (Israel)

ProsVery skilled people on the Israeli site (development site), great atmosphere.
    Benefits are not bad, relative to competitors of that scale.

ConsUnstable management. VPs constantly leaving\fired.
    Not a good sense of job security... management can decide on massive deduction of employees at any given day.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet stable

You definitely don't want to work there!

Engineer (Former Employee) Herzliyya B (Israel)

Pros- Some good people are still out there.
    - Decent salary

ConsBad. No, VERY BAD MANAGEMENT. No sense of appreciation and their main job is to cover failures. I didn't seen any workplace where the direct manager will NEVER ask his employees "What we can do to improve things out here?" - if your direct manager isn't interested in hearing your opinion, then who will?
    It's more about crappy politics out there instead of creative thinking and doing stuff that will really matter both in terms of the employees themselves and the overall product.

Advice to Senior ManagementSTART TO APPRECIATE YOUR EMPLOYEES! And get you head out of your own buttocks.

You do NOT want to work there

Manager (Former Employee) Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

ProsFair pay
    Nice benefits over all

ConsUnprofessional management, missing professional knowledge, charisma and talent
    The VPs are not capable of managing other managers (Micro management of the team leaders)
    Managers are busy hiding how bad they preform by pushing their S$%^ down hill and pushing the very minor success stories up hill - BUT DOING IT BIG TIME!!! NO INTEGRITY at all.
    Prefer to hire outsiders than to promote existing employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementAmobee deserves you!

Worked for Amobee? Contribute to the Community!