Amotec Reviews

Carmine Izzo

Recruiting

Current Employee - Recruiter in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Amotec full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to learn what it means to work smart and earn big. Amotec taught me recruiting from the ground up and how to work with every level in a company. I am in my third year and making more money and more contacts than I had ever thought of. Great team and Great Leadership. Very Supportive.

Cons

Downtown traffic can be a bit challenging at times and in the winter snow it can make for a tough ride home!

Recruiting at it's best

Current Employee - Account Manager in Toledo, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Amotec full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Training and people are top notch! The management makes sure to give you the tools and ongoing training to be as successful as you want to be. They care and provide for the teams, the community and the city. Charitable Giving is a huge focus on the "Give Back" side, and the values they have and create are sterling. I've noticed that many former employees end up coming back to Amotec because of the company atmosphere and the ability to make a significant amount of money!

Cons

If you're not self motivated, you won't like it. It takes very self confident and mature minded business people to succeed. If that is your personality, I bet you love it!

More potluck l;unches!

"No comment" should say it all.

I worked at Amotec

Pros

The owner brings in good coffee to the HQ's in Cleveland and if your boss is out in the Toledo location, you can pretty much call it a day and go home.

Cons

Compensation, work-life balance, you'll never receive your commissions when they come in- only when the chief wants to pay you, get used to the phrase "get on the phones" while the manager makes personal calls to local Harley shops, be prepared to be grilled when you want time off or if you're just plain old sick one day, just know the it's the "good ol boys" club and if you don't fit that bill- you won't be successful

do something different