Ampush

Ampush Reviews

Updated Mar 24, 2014

Jesse Pujji

Fast Paced Startup Environment focused around employee growth

Software Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ampush full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAbility to grow based on merit based environment. Lots of social activities and team building. Founders are always at work. Lots of bright people.

ConsLack of experience in technical areas lead to a immature product line. Also sometimes lack of experience at top to give clear focus and direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the company by hiring bright people and keep core values

Less than ideal experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ampush full-time

ProsI worked with some really cool people. Our team cared about each other and embodied the company value 'win as a team'

ConsThe hours can be very long and the stress levels are high, depending on which department you work in. Management was completely abysmal. There was zero mentorship, few learning opportunities, and ineffective feedback channels. Career opportunities in the company are opaque. Promotions felt very political. Many people are unhappy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better. You hire extremely intelligent people and fail to nurture their happiness and talents. Do not sell people the startup dream if career progression is as slow as it is. Hire more women.

Fast paced, flexible, smart people

Media Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ampush full-time

ProsStart up culture, work hard to make you successful

ConsYou're expected to bridge the gap for foundational issues with man hours, which leads to some high stress weeks, although it's tempered with low stress ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementAd ops will eventually have to be automated

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Atmosphere, Promising Company

Intern (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Ampush as an intern for less than a year

ProsStrong leadership, smart people, fun atmosphere, good work-life balance, great outlook

ConsLike any fast growing start up, Ampush has experienced a few growing pains but the future is very promising.

Worked for Ampush? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ampush reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ampush CEO Jesse Pujji. All reviews posted anonymously by Ampush employees.